9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

Tireless as usual. Could have been a little more lucky, but anyway... Great game when things just decided to work out.

LordLichtenstein

Unavngivet.png

updated 4/11

Almost equals Ronaldo's numbers without penalties. What a player.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Great goal again, he sometimes reminds me of Ronaldo (the original one) when he scores and just makes it look so easy - but yeah, Ronaldo was of course quicker and more technical.

FC B

Can he quit shouting at players who don't pass to him? He' starting to look like Cristiano

Didn't notice that but considering how many screw ups and refuses to pass the ball to him he got up until Messi got injured it's perfectly fine for me to do that.
If we only consider Neymar chronic lack of passing/assiting to him up to the Messi injury should be more than enough to get mad like that considering constantly he feeds everybody in front with passes/assits no matter the shirt number.
Unavngivet.png

updated 4/11

Almost equals Ronaldo's numbers without penalties. What a player.

Will never forget how freaking many of barcaforum users didin't want him here cause "he is mean, angry, doesn't suit a club like Barca being such a badass and ofc he bites, etc":lol: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Superb second half tonight, he looked tired early on. No one looked that great all game but Suarez was one of our best along with our CBs and Busquets.

Horatio

You're welcome
Can he quit shouting at players who don't pass to him? He' starting to look like Cristiano

Cristiano gets angry because he doesn't get the bal. Suarez gets angry because a good chance gets wasted.

I have seen numerous times that when the players create a good attack but shoot wide Suarez praises them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Here's some negative posts from when Luis bite Chiellieni from WC last year....

I'm really happy that he's at the best in the world atm.

Want me to re-post you copying Madridistas from reddit too? :messi:

Not weird to not want him when he did that tbh. I'm pretty sure most of the forum didn't want him after that either. Small majority against signing him infact if you look back at the poll that time.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Here's some negative posts from when Luis bite Chiellieni from WC last year....

I'm really happy that he's at the best in the world atm.

And what's the point of bringing that up? Back then I really didn't want him, his behaviour was disgraceful. He won me over, but I still get apreensive with him sometimes.

silvia

Cristina and Suarez are pretty different.
Suarez was unselfish player from the liverpool days, he was creating chances himself.
And most importantly, he doesn't like penaldos:lucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans