9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

There were plenty of Barca Perez like fans here tbh :lol: but that doesn't matter, he is a genius finisher in big games when he's fully focused and determined and has a bit of space to pull his tricks.

Fabulous striker ! He is fast becoming the best CF Barca had. His altruism is totally insane and unseen before at such level. Very very happy Barca got him for that €81 freaking mill.

And yep, definitely MOTM for me.

I don't think his quality was ever questioned, just his temper.

JamDav1982

People mainly seemed worried about his temper going forward, the price and how his signing affected the Barca image. A lot of people were worried about that.

Actually quite a brave stance Barca took to still insist on him after what happened at the WC.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I was against Suarez at the beginning. Because of his bite at the World Cup and because I thought Messi, Ney and Suarez would be too much. I thought one of the three would suffer playing with two other superstar players who usually need many touches to get the most out of their game.
But all three decided to take a certain role, improve in certain aspects and play their part in the team.

FC B

All that matters now is that he's a Barca player and performing admirably. And yep, we all hope he will never bite while on the pitch:blush:

Galaxyman

On "Marca", they once published an article saying that the moment Barcelona said "yes" to buying Suarez was when he scored the 2nd goal against England at the 2014 World Cup. The article also mentioned that the directors were blown away by how he willed himself to recover just to make the world cup with Uruguay.

Before the game, they were strongly considering getting him. But it was the 2 goals that really did it. I mean, talk about destiny.

F

Flavia

People mainly seemed worried about his temper going forward, the price and how his signing affected the Barca image. A lot of people were worried about that.

Actually quite a brave stance Barca took to still insist on him after what happened at the WC.

Well, now he's gonna be back in international duty, and all uruguay qualifying matches will give me chills.

Galaxyman

Well, now he's gonna be back in international duty, and all uruguay qualifying matches will give me chills.

Nah. Suarez gets so energized for internationals that he actually picks up his club game during the weeks leading up to and after the international breaks. You should have seen him for LFC and Ajax.

Uruguay's basically everything to him. It's like his motivation triples.

Neymessi

People often compare him to aguero and lewa as better players than him because of same positions but even its extremely close and you can't say he is worse than the other two in striker characterstics.But why I would prefer him is because of his hungriness which gives him the edge over lewa and his rustiness to not get injured easily like aguero.Best 9 currently for me.

Serbian

People often compare him to aguero and lewa as better players than him because of same positions but even its extremely close and you can't say he is worse than the other two in striker characterstics.But why I would prefer him is because of his hungriness which gives him the edge over lewa and his rustiness to not get injured easily like aguero.Best 9 currently for me.

Insane comments, by fans from england only who hate livedpool and suarez. Suarez is way better than both of them. With due respect have you watched Suarez at liverpool? Suarez was best PL player, Aguero had nothing on him .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Insane comments, by fans from england only who hate livedpool and suarez. Suarez is way better than both of them. With due respect have you watched Suarez at liverpool? Suarez was best PL player, Aguero had nothing on him .

Suarez was more deserving of a Balon d'Or that year than Ronaldo IMO.

El Flaco

Suarez's 1st goal vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]SneakyGleamingAdmiralbutterfly[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]QuarrelsomeOldfashionedBactrian[/gfy]

Suarez's 2nd goal vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]PerfectWideeyedJellyfish[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]IllustriousQuerulousKoalabear[/gfy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans