9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

vintage suarez, he might not be the fastest player out there but he can score goals like no other, he beat navas like he was nothing, and were talking about a navas the has been the mvp for madrid, that navas

if he continues this we will be unstoppable

JamDav1982

Suarez has this really strange way of running that he looks like he will fall flat on his face any second and he is totally off balance.

Defenders seem to read it and try to win ball but he changes direction so quickly and they are left looking like ridiculous.

He is fast becoming one of top CFs I have ever seen...talking original Ronaldo stuff!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Luisito is heart of this team. Loved how he pressed on and never stopped.

Samuel Eto was one of my favorite players but Luis is closest thing I've seen and if I could use one word to describe them it'd be: predator.

JamDav1982

Luidito is heart of this team. Loved how he pressed on and never stopped.

Samuel Eto was one of my favorite players but Luis is closest thing I've seen and if I could use one word to describe them it'd be: predator.

Agree with that. His desire is infectious across the team.

For me he is better than Etoo due to being more of a team player and can produce that bit more magic. Both great players though.

NotInHere

Suarez has this really strange way of running that he looks like he will fall flat on his face any second and he is totally off balance.

Defenders seem to read it and try to win ball but he changes direction so quickly and they are left looking like ridiculous.

He is fast becoming one of top CFs I have ever seen...talking original Ronaldo stuff!
spot on, his running style throws defenders off:lol:

barcanuck

His finishes are pure class and only elite players can pull them off in such games. Outside of the foot far corner and fake shot then dink over the fallen goalie, speechless.

Obiaseti

Forget his goals for a moment. That play when he tracked back and won the ball in their half leading to our second goal is precisely what makes Suarez so invaluable. He does anything that he can do to help us win. Absolute team player. Hats off!

FC B

There were plenty of Barca Perez like fans here tbh :lol: but that doesn't matter, he is a genius finisher in big games when he's fully focused and determined and has a bit of space to pull his tricks.

Fabulous striker ! He is fast becoming the best CF Barca had. His altruism is totally insane and unseen before at such level. Very very happy Barca got him for that €81 freaking mill.

And yep, definitely MOTM for me.

Serbian

His finishes are pure class and only elite players can pull them off in such games. Outside of the foot far corner and fake shot then dink over the fallen goalie, speechless.

I said it very early when 70% of fans were skeptical of his sighning, that Suarez not only is best striker in world but one of the greatest of all time!! He is pure match winner! Anyone see the 2nd goal how he tracked back and tackled and took ball away from modric? He is a very special player pure genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans