9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxyman

This got quite a bit of coverage in Spain. But I assume not in English speaking circles.

Walter Ferreira, the physio who postponed his cancer treatment to get Luis Suarez to the 2014 World Cup died a few days ago.

Ironically, this man might have been key in changing Barcelona's history, since it was Suarez's performance vs. England that finally convinced Barça to buy him.

RIP

2lkd83b.jpg
[/IMG]

Galning

English translation?

Today more than a friend passed away. A fighter passed away who not only fighted for himself but also for everyone around him. I will never forget what you did for me because you taught me a lot about life and I still have those lessons in mind. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play in a World Cup. Thank you for everything you gave to football and thank you for being such a wonderful human being. I will never forget you. Condolences to the family. Rest in peace, Walter.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nooooo! How did he miss those two last ones from Messi? Should've been a hattrick of assists for Messi. Suarez can't do it against Espanyol apparently. Another really bad game.

Kerrybai

Damn 2 awful misses , but at 4-1 they are 2 he can afford to make .... still at 5 or 6 -1 we could have rested everyone and played the b team.

Serbian

The giuy was fantastic for a while now but in this match his finishing betrayed him, totally !

Maybe he is cursed against espaniol? last year he missed same thing as today he simply can not finish even today. He actually had a very good game created chances great movement, but its one of those days where he forgot his scoring boots, he wanted so bad to score against that dirty scum lopez golie, but if you to emotional you will not score. Great example today

F

Flavia

Off day for him. He couldn't believe his last miss himself, was laughing his ass off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans