9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Absolutely horrid finishing today, but at least he helped messi keep his temper in check. How Suarez didn't finish this match with at least one goal is beyond me

Truthist

Today more than a friend passed away. A fighter passed away who not only fighted for himself but also for everyone around him. I will never forget what you did for me because you taught me a lot about life and I still have those lessons in mind. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play in a World Cup. Thank you for everything you gave to football and thank you for being such a wonderful human being. I will never forget you. Condolences to the family. Rest in peace, Walter.

Appreciate the translation, thanks.

Serbian

We have said it again and again but when suarez is bad he almost looks comical.
i dont think he had a bad game besides not scoring easy 2 chances. I think he was way very decent good movement created chances but these type of games against physical teams who foul non stop im worried about him, these are the games where he can easily snap, very emotions run high. He can not score when the game is almost a fight every scence, he simply too angry

Barcadub

Great result but I'm abit pissed about his finishing.

He was laughing and stuff, but it's not okay to miss so many chances.

He messed up with an open goal on Saturday Aswel.

FC B

Maybe he is cursed against espaniol? last year he missed same thing as today he simply can not finish even today. He actually had a very good game created chances great movement, but its one of those days where he forgot his scoring boots, he wanted so bad to score against that dirty scum lopez golie, but if you to emotional you will not score. Great example today

My only rational explanation for this is that he struggles terribly in front of agressive, compact and very well organized squads which restrict too much space and time for him to handle.

Kerrybai

He needs to be benched on the weekend and maybe for the return leg. He has been playing non stop , the last thing we want is to burn him out.

FC B

i dont think he had a bad game besides not scoring easy 2 chances. I think he was way very decent good movement created chances but these type of games against physical teams who foul non stop im worried about him, these are the games where he can easily snap, very emotions run high. He can not score when the game is almost a fight every scence, he simply too angry

Or precipitaded, frustrated, anxious, unfocused or too nervous.

Serbian

he is notorious for missing easy chances. He simply likes to score hard impossible goals. Its almost like against lesser competition he is not motivated, and careless, but against big teams or the most important situations he always delivers. This is typical Suarez lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans