9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondDantes

It just dawned on me, what if we started following our players in the tunnel after the game with a camera and a voice recorder, in case the corrupt Spanish FA want to ban any of our players again, we could just release the audio/footage. Obviously the data would remain private if no other mishaps occur.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
It just dawned on me, what if we started following our players in the tunnel after the game with a camera and a voice recorder, in case the corrupt Spanish FA want to ban any of our players again, we could just release the audio/footage. Obviously the data would remain private if no other mishaps occur.

Do you think they would hire me to do that? Seems like a good job chance.

Galning

Do you think they would hire me to do that? Seems like a good job chance.

:satorra: steal my job eh?

Jadentheman

Not a good idea. All the negative stuff is said after matches lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Or just ask Ronaldo to kick refs in the ass or elbow them. It's allowed after all and just heat of the moment stuff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A lot of contracts getting out in the public lately, but if there's one player's transfer agreement I'm interested in, it's his, even though these things shouldn't be leaked.

Want to know whether we really paid 81m euros as the club announced or 80m pounds as the English media say.

anguy

Barcelona have planned to hold next season renewal talks with Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez (29). [md]

Why? I don't understand this, especially in our current fiscal situation. Contract length is OK (he is 29, no need to make it longer) and he already is on huge wages. Why renew at all?

SeloBarca

Kinda Suarez style. Hes not the fastest or the best dribbler, but give him one chance and hell bite (no pun). Noone more deadly in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans