9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Suarez's last month has been weird, he has not been good but he scores when needed, so whatever.
Thumbs up for the toothman. :suarez:

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He hasn't been good today? He had a fantastic first half, and nobody was playing well in the second except of Bravo and Leo.

Well he tries, he always tries, but he isn't pulling off his dribbles, usually he breaks up some short passing with a bad pass etc.
He can be much better in these aspects, as I said though it doesn't matter as long as he scores.

SKS-

The one goal he scored today really epitomizes why he is undoubtedly the best striker in the world right now.

Devils

It was the same play as the classic goal too if I'm not mistaken.

Iniesta -> Dani -> Suarez

It was brilliant. For me, no striker even comes close to Suarez. People can say Lewa and Aguero, but there is a large gap between Saurez and them.

serghei

Aguero is pretty close to Suarez, but Suarez is better and he is like a machine. Rarely gets injured. Plus, he uses his body so well, that once he is in control of the ball, he wrestles with the defender and just manages to keep it every time almost. Kind of has everything that is needed to be remembered as one of better no 9s ever. He certainly is an unique player. Nobody else quite like him in world football.

Last edited:

Alen

Wow :worthy:...ok. I'll say it. I never thought I'd see a striker like Ronaldo (de Lima). But, Suarez is getting there. In fact, I think I prefer Suarez now for his unpredictability alone. And, oh yeah, he's the complete team player.

He's basically rewriting the position. I'm serious. Luis Suarez is ahead of his time.

I'm sorry but no. Peak Ronaldo is Messi class.

Co0ter

Wow :worthy:...ok. I'll say it. I never thought I'd see a striker like Ronaldo (de Lima). But, Suarez is getting there. In fact, I think I prefer Suarez now for his unpredictability alone. And, oh yeah, he's the complete team player.

He's basically rewriting the position. I'm serious. Luis Suarez is ahead of his time.

I love Suarez and I was stating long before we signed him that he'd be my number one signing for upfront and moving Messi to the RW (even when people were calling me an idiot for suggesting it, "why move Messi from the center when he scores a ton of goals there", I believe was their argument). I was truly overwhelmed with joy when we signed him, much like when we signed Neymar- I still can't believe how lucky I am to have them both at Barca...

...however, comparing Suarez to Ronaldo de Lima...sorry man! There is no striker like Suarez on the planet right now, he's fantastic. There has never been a striker like Ronaldo though. His creativeness for teammates was underrated too, but no one has had the body, speed and flair while being as effective as he was. I hope I get to watch another player like him in my lifetime, and that his peak doesn't get cut short after 2.5 years due to injury and health issues. We've been lucky enough to watch geniuses like Ronaldinho and Messi (GOAT) in the meantime, who happen to be on our favorite team (mine at least).

Last edited:

bismp

None but Messi is Messi class, you really should stop saying stuff like comparable to teh goat

Just because Leo is the GOAT,this doesn't mean other players aren't "Messi class"(but still below him).

I never watched prime Ronaldo play,but quite few say that the Phenomeno(and not "Ronaldo the fat" he ended up to be)was among the top 5 players ever.

barcanuck

Suarez is the perfect mix between Villa and Eto to me. Just comparing him with previous strikers we had. He can come in off the wing if needed like Villa and is a beast in the box like Eto.

Serbian

Suarez is the perfect mix between Villa and Eto to me. Just comparing him with previous strikers we had. He can come in off the wing if needed like Villa and is a beast in the box like Eto.
he is so unique nothing like him ever existed!! What beast best CF by a long shot!! At liverpool he was a one of a kind killer, he just keeps on trucking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans