9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Lost of words for Suarez. So unselfish, so hardworking and such a great striker.

Yep...when I saw him running and pressing the GK like crazy in 80th min...acting like we're losing for fuck sake...he's insane and really special/unique kind of a player. Huge hearth and all for the team.
I think it's he that really connects MSN all together.

raskolnikov

I dont think anyone rates him below them but certainly not above either. To many People Lewa,Ibra,Aguero,Suarez are the best strikers in the world and all kind of on the same level depending on form.

Catalan Fan

Have to agree here, he takes a decent pen.I do worry we'll miss a pen in a big game sooner or later with Messi/Ney taking them.

Messi

I have never been more wrong about a player than in the case of Suarez, and I am happy to admit that.

When we bought him, I was sceptical. I knew he was a great player, but i guess media smear campains along with his histore made me doubt his mental strength. I was worried that he would be trouble in the squad. Add to that the fact that he would start his stay in Barcelona with a HUGE ban and I was afraid we had made a really shitty deal.

Boy was I wrong!! He is so humble, hardworking and genuinly seems like a great guy. Best striker in the world and its not even close for me

BarcaOG

Banned
An absolute team player. That's what I like most about him--the synergy he brings into our front line adds an entirely different quality to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans