9 - Robert Lewandowski

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You've gone quiet, an uncomfortable result...? ;)
Dude, I don't WANT him to fail - if he plays alright and scores than he does, than we good. He scored 2 important goals today, no doubt and I hope he keeps it up in CL - but my points still stand. I don't want him here next season, but I hope he does his very best this season :)

Last edited:
Dude, I don't WANT hin to fail - if he plays alright and scores than he does, than we good. He scored 2 important goals today, no doubt and I hope he keeps it up in CL - but my points still stand. I don't want him here next season, but I hope he does his very best this season :)
OK, I understand you, but I don't understand one thing. The thinking of many people here on the forum. Answer me honestly, do you prefer a 25-year-old striker who earns 30% less than Lewandowski, but is injured for 60% of the season? Many of you hate Lewandowski the most for his earnings. Don't you understand that many factors are taken into account when establishing a contract, e.g. injury history and how much the player did not play in previous years due to injuries. In Lewandowski's case, this factor is practically absent, hence his higher earnings. Take for example FDJ, what good is it that he would have 30% less salary if he does not play because he is constantly recovering from injuries! It is similar in a company, you can have a great employee who is practically never there, and we have to pay him - we have to replace him. You can have a second employee who is always 100% ready to work - who would you give more money to and who would you prefer?

El Barcelona

If keeps scoring everything is alright, hopefully he can do it for us in CL too. Still prefer a more mobile striker but yeah at this rate his contract would be auto extended for a additional year.

El Barcelona

Disaster if we allow that.

Yamal needs to start taking pens but Flick won't do that to preserve rags confidence. We really need to start bringing Victor in.
Than we need to bench Lewa more. If he plays 60% of the games with a min of 45 min his contract would be auto extended for a additional year.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yep the L&L duo works, most of the time Lamine searches Lewa if he comes near box which is a good sign

Also better relationsship with Raphi, yesterday after Raphi shot from the outside of the box when Lewa was free he said 'Robert, Robert' and made sorry-gesture

RLL is on fire :coffee:

Porque

Or Flick just knows how to use him properly given he worked with him when he was Fifa player of the year and instruct our wingers to search more for him in the box.

Was tongue in cheek.

It's this. Flick has quick direct attack patterns that the players understand and implement.

We didn't really have this with Xavi.

With the seasons toll and Lewy age will we see a drop eventually though? Hopefully not too much as there is nothing from behind unless Ansu hits it off.

Home of Barca Fans