9 - Robert Lewandowski

TemporaryFan

Or Flick just knows how to use him properly given he worked with him when he was Fifa player of the year and instruct our wingers to search more for him in the box.
My own thoughts too.
Using chess analogy, RL is a knight at this point, sort of moot if left to its own, but formidable if one knows how to use it.

Tookien

Lewy did what he does. Noobs just don't understand.

Barcelona should be worried about facing top level clubs in the UCL, because I don't see them getting far.

Only hope is Dani Olmo coming back for the big ones, and with Szczesny saving RM's penalties, they could get far.

Loki

Anna Lewandowska (Lewandowski's wife):
"Robert is 36 years old, but he looks like he is 25. It is thanks to the healthy lifestyle he leads."
"I have been taking care of Robert's diet and supplements for fifteen years. He does very well on his own, he takes good care of himself, but I help him make some changes, we are making some changes now."
"I love the beach and the sea. Barcelona has changed me for the better. Before I used to travel a lot between Munich and Warsaw. Now I'm focused here. We've both fulfilled a dream by living in Barcelona."

Yeah, he's not going anywhere next season. And he probably keeps on living in Barcelona after his career. :lol:

jamrock

Yea the city it self is a major reason why it's so hard to have players leave the club, Barcelona is a top draw city to live in, especially if you're a millionaire.

Loki

But it wouldn't be a bad idea if the club could include him into the staff after his career. I know no other professional apart from Cristiano who takes that much care of himself. He could be a good rolemodel for the youth and also possibly not a too bad striker coach, since we lack in that department heavily if our best La-Masia striker product in years is Guiu.

delancey

Yeah he gets a lot of shit on here because some fans expect him to play like Messi or Neymar. Yet he scores those tap ins and unentertaining goals continuously, which look so easy, but they aren’t. He does exactly what is needed of him.

Don’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. Hehe

Last edited:

Maradona37

Yeah he gets a lot of shit on here because some fans expect him to play like Messi or Neymar. Yet he scores those tap ins and unentertaining goals continuously, which look so easy, but they aren’t.

Don’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. Hehe
True, tap ins aren't as easy as they look as they sometimes require great movement and off the ball ability. However, at other times the movement is nothing special, just a crosser picking out a cut-back in the box.

But yeah, this brings up the argument if poachers bring enough to the table outside the box. Lewa isn't as extreme a poacher as Haaland though, even at his age.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The day I start hate watching Barca , is the day I ask for my dick to be tied around my neck and to be hanged in shame.

Will hate watch Lewa in CL , that would do the trick indirectly.

:messi:

Offset it by jerking off on his girlfriend.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans