9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

The biggest no story ever. Zahavi is a sly fox.

This can't be a no story. Way too many people directly involved and related people have addressed it and no one has denied it like they normally would.

Something's definitely happening regardless of the final outcome.

Joan

This can't be a no story. Way too many people directly involved and related people have addressed it and no one has denied it like they normally would.

Who could deny it? Only Bayern and they wouldn't be involved yet. Laporta doing a favour to his old friend Zahavi.

Oh, look who comes out with a statement. Alaba, another Zahavi client.

Only smoke, nothing there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

The only thing concrete we know is that Bayern has been trying to delay talking to Lewandowski and his agent about contract renewal, playing their silly games.

Everything else is just rumor.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern won't accept any Barca players in exchange of Lewandowski. They want cash. Bayern consider Barca players to be uninteresting and overvalued. SPORT

Edit: Unless that player is Gavi. They're interested in him.

They seem to undervalue their own players to, because they all want to leave.

Oh snap. Poor Bayern.

Temptation

Who could deny it? Only Bayern and they wouldn't be involved yet. Laporta doing a favour to his old friend Zahavi.

Oh, look who comes out with a statement. Alaba, another Zahavi client.

Only smoke, nothing there.

Bayern board normally rubbish these kinda rumours publicly straight away.

Temptation

They denied he'd leave this summer, haven't they?

That was their first sentence. The second sentence was very open ended and pretty telling. As was Nagelsmann's statement regarding this.

Would you prefer Jesus for 30 mil? Because that's the backup option being named in various reports??

Would love to see Lewy in the Prem personally.

I

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That was their first sentence. The second sentence was very open ended and pretty telling. As was Nagelsmann's statement regarding this.

Would you prefer Jesus for 30 mil? Because that's the backup option being named in various reports??

Would love to see Lewy in the Prem personally.

I

No to both.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're on the Nunez train?? Who do you want as Striker??

I am not sure, simply don't know Nunez enough to have an opinion. What I do know is Jesus is not good enough and Lewandowski has all sort of issues (effectiveness, wage, ego) and none of the two should be considered.

Home of Barca Fans