9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

Lewandowski full statement to @SkySportDe on his future 🚨 #FCBayern

▪️ "There will be a meeting soon, but I don't know what will happen".

▪️ "Staying in Munich? It's up to both sides. The situation is NOT easy".

▪️ "Does the club want to keep me? You should ask the club...".

Givenchy

One thing about the Lewa rumors I don't get.. why would he want to join Barca in our current state? goals are not as guaranteed as in the Bundesliga + Bayern are a superior team. We won't be challenging for the CL and the league title looks a way off depending on Madrids transfer window. Makes more sense for him to stay on at Bayern for another year and leave on a free no?

CatalinR10

One thing about the Lewa rumors I don't get.. why would he want to join Barca in our current state? goals are not as guaranteed as in the Bundesliga + Bayern are a superior team. We won't be challenging for the CL and the league title looks a way off depending on Madrids transfer window. Makes more sense for him to stay on at Bayern for another year and leave on a free no?

It's either CL or 0. No one gives a shit he wins farmer leagues or that he scored a lot in them.

Him coming to Barca and Barca winning the league with him scoring a lot would elevate his status massively.

Temptation

He has won everything he can in Germany.

He has always wanted to play in England or Spain.

Temptation

Gerard Romero

President Laporta wants to sign Lewandowski at all costs. He wants to close the deal soon and set the tone for the summer. The Polish striker and his family are keen on living in Barcelona.

Birdy

Gerard Romero

President Laporta wants to sign Lewandowski at all costs. He wants to close the deal soon and set the tone for the summer. The Polish striker and his family are keen on living in Barcelona.

Hope Romero is wrong.

Because this 'at all costs' part is terrifying...

Joan

Isn't Romero a shit source?
I heard someone in the other thread call him a clown

Used to be during Barto's era. He regained some of the sources from inside the club since Laporta took over and is right more often than not these days.

Total-Football

Right after signing 34 y old Lewa we will be looking for a 18 y old player. That seems to be the new fetish

Do we even have one good player in their 20s like normal people? Dejong only one I can think of

Barcilliant

Gerard Romero

Noooooooo.....please ...no

Signing old players and giving them long contracts seems to be the norm here now. We really have become Milan 2.0

Fuaaaark

Home of Barca Fans