9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

2+1 would be ideal imo. 3 would be a bit much and risky. Even though I wouldn't bet against Lewy making it worth the hassle....

FinBarcelonafan

2+1 would be ideal imo. 3 would be a bit much and risky. Even though I wouldn't bet against Lewy making it worth the hassle....

True. 2+1(club option) I'd be pretty happy. Signing world class striker and world class goalkeeper saves you a lot of trouble. (Ferguson tips for fixing team quick).

Temptation

Doesn't he have the body of a 20 year old? Shouldn't be any risk at all then.

You can't think like that as a club. You have to more pragmatic. I think he has many years left in him.

But that's not how you run a club.

Look at Madrid where Bale has clearly overstayed his welcome and has been pretty much sitting on the bench and earning 600k a week for 2 to 3 years. Clubs need to be sensible and avoid taking these risks imo. Especially when in financial trouble.

Temptation

Bayern have contacted Haller's agent for a transfer! The 27 year old is very interested. Also very interested in Romelu Lukaku who Chelsea are looking to offload asap. Whoa! 👀

Last edited:

Porque

Haller is excellent. Has that failed n EPL doubt though but I don't really think he would fail again in Spain or back in Germany- even in an elite club.

Watched alot of him when watching for Jovic at Frankfurt and liked him back then. Now at Ajax he is even better.

For 30-40m I think he could be a suitable medium term option for us.

In regards to Bayern, seems if Lewa goes that they would reinvest in a mid option like Haller and a future option like Sesko. Smart and very Bayern, with Bundesliga being forgiving enough for them to settle in.

Temptation

Haller is excellent. Has that failed n EPL doubt though but I don't really think he would fail again in Spain or back in Germany- even in an elite club.

Watched alot of him when watching for Jovic at Frankfurt and liked him back then. Now at Ajax he is even better.

For 30-40m I think he could be a suitable medium term option for us.

In regards to Bayern, seems if Lewa goes that they would reinvest in a mid option like Haller and a future option like Sesko. Smart and very Bayern, with Bundesliga being forgiving enough for them to settle in.

Thank fuck you didn't watch him in the PL!

Imagine wanting a West Ham reject at Barca. Options like him or Jesus signify settling for mediocrity in the long term. Ratger start Auba who is still miles vetter than both.

Both are downgrades on Auba

Porque

Thank fuck you didn't watch him in the PL!

Imagine wanting a West Ham reject at Barca. Options like him or Jesus signify settling for mediocrity in the long term. Ratger start Auba who is still miles vetter than both.

Both are downgrades on Auba

He was awful, but generalising, but alot of bad fits for the EPL have gone on to be fine in Spain. While he is already proven in Germany.

Temptation

He was awful, but generalising, but alot of bad fits for the EPL have gone on to be fine in Spain. While he is already proven in Germany.

It's simple: he just isn't the level a club like Barca should be looking at. Think this is his peak. He's a pretty lazy guy with a nonchalant attitude.

As for young strikers/CF, Barca should be looking at people like Osimhen/Nunez/Nkunku/Abraham....

Home of Barca Fans