9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooke

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] working behind the scenes to stop the transfer.

That was good. It looks like he is the only one against this transfer and I believe it is because of his age. Lewa will prove him wrong.

If he doesn't join then imagine the forward line of Dembele, Ferran, Raphinha :lol:

Only Fati can score but his health is problem. Auba way passes his best.

Any frontline, which includes that garbage F.Torres is dead. Dembele, Aubameyang and Raphinha will be a lot better option, but I am sure Lewa will be Barcelona player very soon.

Temptation

That was good. It looks like he is the only one against this transfer and I believe it is because of his age. Lewa will prove him wrong.

Any frontline, which includes that garbage F.Torres is dead. Dembele, Aubameyang and Raphinha will be a lot better option, but I am sure Lewa will be Barcelona player very soon.

Lol no. Many many people are against it on this forum.

Lufty one of the most vocal. Plus there are many others too.

Andresito

Staff member
Good.

Barcelona are not in a rush to sign Lewandowski. They have not made any offer of ?50m to Bayern Munich. If that figure is reached, the idea is that it'll be with variables. Bar?a don't want to go crazy, and they don't want to give in on Bayern's pressure. [relevo]

Temptation

Robert Lewandowski arrived 6 minutes late to the meeting point before training and was the last player to emerge from the dressing room. On the other hand, his performance test results were significantly better than any other player and showed that he had worked hard on his vacation.

Even when he doesn't care, the guy beats everyone in fitness. Beast genetics. Freak!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

He looks really aged in those pictures, like a couple of years older than last season with the grey hair and downtrodden face. Still don't want him to come (for the price Bayern wants and the salary) but I do feel bad for him.

Why the heck is Bayern training in their full away kits by the way? To promote their away jersey in order to sell more? $$$

Temptation

Summary of the 1st training day:

Lewy looked disinterested. Ignored Nagelsmann's speech and looked away. Only talked a lot to Goretzka and joked with Musiala. There are pictures of him grabbing Musiala by the neck for fun.
Was the last one to start training exercises and didn't go for challenges or tackles in the training match. The losing team was supposed to do pushups but RL9 ignored it and just walked away.
No conversation with Nagelsmann. Body language was poor.

The thread if anyone wants to read:
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1547194511276769280?s=20&t=_naV-3g-L8PnKeP_tdmHBw

Bayern fans saying "Warra Professional"....

Loving the drama ngl. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans