9 - Robert Lewandowski

Hummelsbauer

Jupp almost dropped out against Arsenal and then almost lost the CL final to Dortmund. People are really overrating Jupp's Bayern based on their performance against Barcelona.

Pep's Bayern at the height (beginning/mid-season) was superior to the Bayern team one season prior. They did slack off towards the end though.

Pep's Bayern was never better. The defense in Pep's Bayern was significantly worse, for example, and the main reason the main statistics didn't look vastly different was Manuel Neuer beasting. With Jupp's Bayern other teams barely got a sniff at goal.

Djab

Fantastic player and fantastic deal for Bayern.....only 81mio cheaper than Suarez.

I have seen some of your hate towards Suarez in lots of your posts. So presumably you want him to flop. Which is a very good thing for Barcelona! Oh wait...

L

linetty

I have seen some of your hate towards Suarez in lots of your posts. So presumably you want him to flop. Which is a very good thing for Barcelona! Oh wait...
Closet madridista is what we call it ;)

MagIX

I do not hate Suarez (i do not hate anyone in my life).
I absolutely do not agree with the investment policy and the direction that our management is taking: I do not want to become a club like RM, PSG, MCity, Chelsea,..
It is absurd to pay such sums of money.
It is not a case that i wrote that on Lewandowksi tread. Full respect for serious club like Bayern (which has no 1 euro debt), who know how to move well on the market and they would NEVER spend such sums for a player (and although this, they have a fantastic team).
I prefer to be compared to Bayern, or BvB or even to Atletico Madrid (yes, a madrid club!), clubs that move intelligently on the market (with great talent scount), avoiding to spend absurd amounts of money, and get respect also for this.

Closet madridista is what we call it ;)

Madridista mentality means to agree with such expansive purchases like Suarez, because only RM pays such sums of money for players, and as have written many times, i do not wanto to become a club like RM, PSG,...they are not a model to follow. Do you understand it or is the reasoning too complicated ?

Der Kaiser

Barca's integrity has gone down the shitter a long time ago. The differences to RM are minimal nowadays, from a business perspective. I mean we sell every inch of our kit that used to be plain, we're buying the fashionable players every summer for stupid sums of money. No Barca fan can accuse RM of being a money club anymore.

MagIX

Barca's integrity has gone down the shitter a long time ago. The differences to RM are minimal nowadays, from a business perspective. I mean we sell every inch of our kit that used to be plain, we're buying the fashionable players every summer for stupid sums of money. No Barca fan can accuse RM of being a money club anymore.

I have to agree with you.
But let me still a tiny hope that there is still time to change....

serghei

Bundesliga has only one world class, steady team, and that is Bayern. Dortmund have recently (the last 3-4 years) bounced back from a pretty dark period they had, close to being relegated IIRC. I hope Dortmund will stay on this level for many years to come, but as it stands, in Germany it's Bayern and the rest now -- as proven by last season's one team race to the title.

Home of Barca Fans