9 - Robert Lewandowski

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern will be stronger this year with Lewa and Guardiola learning his lessons from his first season. However, BVB is not bad either, with Auba and Mkhitaryan getting more mature and better, and I'd hope Immobile and Ramos will fill Lewa's shoes. Overall I'd expect Bundesliga will not be over by the 30th round or something.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bayern will be stronger this year with Lewa and Guardiola learning his lessons from his first season. However, BVB is not bad either, with Auba and Mkhitaryan getting more mature and better, and I'd hope Immobile and Ramos will fill Lewa's shoes. Overall I'd expect Bundesliga will not be over by the 30th round or something.

I also expect BVB to put up a bigger challenge because they should be over their freak injury issues.

Meitux

He was always above Mandzukic. He is just this type of a dynamic CF that can make the simpliest of chance in a goal. Except that... Mandzukic sometimes looked like he's a 4th division player. Hard working good CF, but he simply doesn't have the edge the power the finishing that Lewa posseses. Bayern are so lucky to have this guy. Now the puzzle is completed.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Now the puzzle is completed.

we'll see. I'm inclined to agree once Thiago is back and in form.
Otherwise I think we might miss Kroos and I sure as shit hope Rafinha isn't our long-term solution for starting RB.

Morten

I'm looking forward to seeing the Götze - Lewandowski connection again.

Dat traitor combo, could be effective, i hope it fails though. One of the most dislikable duos you can find in modern football.

Last edited:
I

instinct

What is it? 4 goals in 3 games for him now?

yes

Dat traitor combo, could be effective, i hope it fails though. One of the most dislikable duos you can find in modern football.

I can understand why people don't like Götze but Lewa made it perfectly clear that he wants to join Bayern and even after BVB rejected it, he gave his all for the team. I see nothing wrong there. People don't dislike either Reus even though he went from Gladbach to Dortmund . I don't see the point

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I can understand why people don't like Götze but Lewa made it perfectly clear that he wants to join Bayern and even after BVB rejected it, he gave his all for the team. I see nothing wrong there. People don't dislike Reus even though he went from Gladbach to Dortmund either. I don't see the point

Reus played for Dortmund's youth teams and was born there IIRC. But then, Gotze was born in Bavaria. I think it's just the fact that his move to Bayern was announced shortly before the UCL final that irks everybody.

I

instinct

Reus played for Dortmund's youth teams and was born there IIRC. But then, Gotze was born in Bavaria. I think it's just the fact that his move to Bayern was announced shortly before the UCL final that irks everybody.

It's not Götze's mistake that it was announced before the UCL semis. Bild leaked it. Like I said, I can understand people who dislike him because he said that he wants to stay at Dortmund and that he'll be open to sign a new contract but suddenly he decided to leave but Lewa didn't act like that and that's why I don't understand why people try to equal Götze and Lewa and call the latter a traitor.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Someone from Bayern probably leaked it to Bild. Don't get why Bayern were in a such of hurry as well. Could have activated his buyout and got him after the final.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fat chance of that happening. He'll leave Germany next summer I'd imagine.

Some Bayern fans are saying Bayern will probably pay the 35m buyout clause next summer and get him. I don't see him joining us even without the transfer ban, since we don't have a place for him (bench?). Neither does Real Madrid. If he doesn't end up at Bayern, he will probably go to England, I think.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Some Bayern fans are saying Bayern will probably pay the 35m buyout clause next summer and get him. I don't see him joining us even without the transfer ban, since we don't have a place for him (bench?). Neither does Real Madrid. If he doesn't end up at Bayern, he will probably go to England, I think.
there is always a place at real madrid.

Home of Barca Fans