9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Honestly, there's so many Barca fans here who criticize many aspects of the club.

I've yet to see a Bayern fan who isn't completely a stan who defends everything and anything Bayern. Be it topt, or didid7, or even Yannick at times. According to these lads, Bayern is the model of efficiency and every practice (include their corporate whoring and ties with Middle Eastern regimes (which isn't a bad thing in itself but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones) is justified).

Just an absolutely sickening club and fanbase from top to bottom.

iniestaGOAT

Honestly, there's so many Barca fans here who criticize many aspects of the club.

I've yet to see a Bayern fan who isn't completely a stan who defends everything and anything Bayern. Be it topt, or didid7, or even Yannick at times. According to these lads, Bayern is the model of efficiency and every practice (include their corporate whoring and ties with Middle Eastern regimes (which isn't a bad thing in itself but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones) is justified).

Well said. Disgusting club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haven't Bayern sold a quarter of their club?

Yup, for 277m in the last two decades to the 3A's.

Yet Bayern fans are telling us we are selling our soul by selling a portion of our rights which have an expiration date whereas theirs don't (I hardly think they will ever be able to buy that 25% back). They don't understand irony or hypocrisy, apparently. Doesn't exist there.

FinBarcelonafan

Yup, for 277m in the last two decades to the 3A's.

Yet Bayern fans are telling us we are selling our soul by selling a portion of our rights which have an expiration date whereas theirs don't (I hardly think they will ever be able to buy that 25% back). They don't understand irony or hypocrisy, apparently. Doesn't exist there.

That's hilarious 🤣🤣

And even their coach complains about Barca..

Ignorance is a bliss.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean, I can understand diDi and topt for defending their club on a forum like this when somebody spoke ill of their club, what I don't understand is the moral high ground some Bayern fans think they have, just like their club bigwigs are known for, ridiculing clubs like us and being so condescending about it. Holier than thou is what I hate the most.

MTL_Barca

Well on their biggest forum it looked exactly like here a lot of times, especially guys like Kovac and Brazzo did get it just like we treated Valverde over here :lol: They also constantly complained about their team and transfers over years there, while at the same time you see some Barca fans here always refer to Bayern as an example of great recruitment. And then there it's often the foreign fans defending their own teams on the international thread like their life depends on it. Seen it plenty of times how Barca fans denied there is anything wrong with the club and the finances when Barto was on his rampage.

I'd imagine that's pretty much the same for every fan base. Tbh i've also yet to meet a Bayern fan defending everything the club does IRL, more of the other way around and never happy with how things go. Football fans in general just love to complain :D

Last edited:

vuji_31

Bayern wants to be in top with Barca and Real, but they can't be big us as, and so global.

Only Germans watch Bayern, I have never seen in a sport bar someone says, let's watch bayern.

They just don't have it.

serghei

You guys have to understand that these clubs have developed a lot of envy on Barca since Pep era, when the club reached basically 90s Jordan Bulls goat status.

Bayern flat out tried to copy that shit by hiring Pep to teach them that stuff. Doesn't get any more clear than that.

Yeah Bayern did kick the shit out of some Barca teams post Pep and post MSN era, but that is like Holmes smashing Ali past his prime. Nobody cares.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

You guys have to understand that these clubs have developed a lot of envy on Barca since Pep era, when the club reached basically 90s Jordan Bulls goat status.

Bayern flat out tried to copy that shit by hiring Pep to teach them that stuff. Doesn't get any more clear than that.

Yeah Bayern did kick the shit out of some Barca teams post Pep and post MSN era, but that is like Holmes smashing Ali past his prime. Nobody cares.

Barca's peak level is like Fischer in chess. An absolute and unheard level of domination...one could argue similar for Ajax's 1971-1973 and RM 55-60 but that's about it.

As long as chess is around, no one will forget Fischer. Bayern would be more like a Karpov. Consistent, frustrating, scrappy, ultra elite (like with Barca and RM)...but simply didn't have that all conquering peak. And before anyone mentions their EC 3 peat in 70s...they won one of those on a replay, and another while finishing 10th (lol) in Bundesliga. They were just a great cup team back then, and only came to power after Ajax declined. Ajax was schooling them while they had both prime Muller and Beckenbauer in the years before.

Home of Barca Fans