9 - Robert Lewandowski

FinBarcelonafan

I mean, I can understand diDi and topt for defending their club on a forum like this when somebody spoke ill of their club, what I don't understand is the moral high ground some Bayern fans think they have, just like their club bigwigs are known for, ridiculing clubs like us and being so condescending about it. Holier than thou is what I hate the most.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/comments/w4auml/new_chelsea_fc_owners_raise_800mn_of_debt_to/

Chelsea reshaping club with loan

People have double standards for Barca. It's like taking loan is the worst thing in the world or selling part of the team. (Bayern)

It's a joke.

Kul_z

Yeah almost as embarrassing as being 1.3 Billion Euro in debt and chasing players away and not playing salaries and transfers on time.

Cant believe so many butthurt fans of apparently big clubs come crawling and moaning once we show a glimpse of hope of returning where we rightfully belong. We had our shares of humiliations in last couple of years.

FinBarcelonafan

Cant believe so many butthurt fans of apparently big clubs come crawling and moaning once we show a glimpse of hope of returning where we rightfully belong. We had our shares of humiliations in last couple of years.

Exactly. Other teams are starting to become scared of Barca again. They liked watching us scramble. Time to kick their ass.

ajnotkeith

You guys have to understand that these clubs have developed a lot of envy on Barca since Pep era, when the club reached basically 90s Jordan Bulls goat status.

Bayern flat out tried to copy that shit by hiring Pep to teach them that stuff. Doesn't get any more clear than that.

Yeah Bayern did kick the shit out of some Barca teams post Pep and post MSN era, but that is like Holmes smashing Ali past his prime. Nobody cares.
Yeah, who cares about how we do in the present, we were once the best team in the world and should just reminisce over that forever. Who cares if other teams thump us regularly now?

Even if we never win a CL ever again, in some decades we can know at least Bayern were envious of us for a couple of years. That's all we care about as fans.

serghei

Yeah, who cares about how we do in the present, we were once the best team in the world and should just reminisce over that forever. Who cares if other teams thump us regularly now?

We weren't just the best team in the world, that's where the envy comes from. Many teams are best in the world at a given time.

jamrock

Even if we never win a CL ever again, in some decades we can know at least Bayern were envious of us for a couple of years. That's all we care about as fans.

Nah fans care about more, but some fans trying to make "smart" points end up saying silly shit like you just did.

Devils

Would be good to draw Bayern in the CL this season.

Watching Lewandowski rip them apart would be beautiful.

serghei

Envy is tied to the legendary status achieved by Barca, and players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. What other teams in recent memory had books written about them?

Devils

FYGjbRfXgAAGHAW

Ultra elite.

Stunning genetics.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder how much lewa will be better than Auba, don't expect a huge difference in terms of goals but lewa could help to improve link-up in the offense, siuuuuu

jamrock

It would be fun & mean more we managed to beat Bayern with him still at Bayern.

But It'll still take it, Bayern are ahead 9-2 all time, kicked us in the teeth 4 times in recent memory.

Fucking bartomeu.

Home of Barca Fans