9 - Robert Lewandowski

Gnidrologist

I think Lewandowski uses performance endorsing drugs. Many Eastern European athletes use them.
You're confusing eastern europeans with russians, who are just cheaters by their nature. Doping was also huge thing in Germany for decades. Their science in this field has always been state of the art and cutting edge. Having been in Germany for so long, he probably knows a trick or two.

As for his selfishness and drive for personal achievements, i think it's actually beneficial for current Barca. For a decade we had a declining star driven team that wallowed in complacency and didn't know how to fight for win. Manchildren, who thought that their talent and past success will automatically make them a top team. That includes Messi.
Having one guy driven to succeed no matter what can also be infectious to others and create more competitive atmosphere, which is better than bbqs with uncle Tata and Ernesto.

Temptation

You need to be careful. Watching so much Barca content, you may end up becoming a fan. :lol:

So that day I watched the Clasico. But found myself turning off the stream the moment I heard RL9 was subbed off. That pretty much says it all.

I watched Bayern content over the years because of him and have no newfound love for them.

So no worries. I'm way too Red to support any other club now.

Will have to watch Barca and Roma games next season. No choice unfortunately. :lol:

KingLeo10

So that day I watched the Clasico. But found myself turning off the stream the moment I heard RL9 was subbed off. That pretty much says it all.

I watched Bayern content over the years because of him and have no newfound love for them.

So no worries. I'm way too Red to support any other club now.

Will have to watch Barca and Roma games next season. No choice unfortunately. :lol:

You're the only Pool fan who likes Jose.

Seriously.

Temptation

You're the only Pool fan who likes Jose.

Seriously.

I mean Liverpool legends like Carragher and Gerrard openly like Jose. :lol:

I know plenty of Barca fans who like Jose. Comparatively, Jose didn't have anything against us. Him and Rafa disliked one another.

He's a pantomime figure. Many people enjoy him as a character.

KingLeo10

Exactly.

Seems like KL isn't a fan of Jose...:lol:

Quite the opposite. He was a beast during 03-11. Mountains of charisma and alpha.

Barca 2010-2011 beatdown (5-0 and in CL) and then the Bayern CL SF (Ramos moonball in pens lmao) in 2012 broke him.

Been a parody of himself since.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Quite the opposite. He was a beast during 03-11. Mountains of charisma and alpha.

Barca 2010-2011 beatdown (5-0 and in CL) and then the Bayern CL SF (Ramos moonball in pens lmao) in 2012 broke him.

Been a parody of himself since.

he won the pl title with chelsea + EL with Manu :p still funny though, he made a tattoo, a pic of cl/el/conference cup trophy and he said he is the only guy who is allowed to have this tattoo as nobody beside him won all the 3 trophies :worthy:

Temptation

That Spanish journalist actually asked him about the 8 2 humiliation. Absolute shithouse. :lol::lol:

Imagine trolling Barca in their own press conference. Tf was that question! :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
It's a very logical question to ask
We all want to know what he thinks on that and if some Barca fans dont, they should look in the mirror

Home of Barca Fans