9 - Robert Lewandowski

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never seen someone obsessing so much over a player with zero connection to the club he supports.

Guy slanders Barca fans about supporting Messi and here he literally gets a seizure any time Lewandowski is criticized or spoken of in a poorly manner :lol:

Zidane82

Never seen someone obsessing so much over a player with zero connection to the club he supports.

Not really .. loads of people love players not at their club .

I followed Ibra and his career before and after he was here .. same with Robert Prosinečki and he was only here for a year or so

Temptation

Not really .. loads of people love players not at their club .

I followed Ibra and his career before and after he was here .. same with Robert Prosinečki and he was only here for a year or so

It's ok. Let the salty bois create fake narratives around me. :lol:

CatalinR10

If Real or Juventus were too much of a hard teams to score for him , maybe he'll score against New York ?

It's a more lower ranked team , like those lower ones in Bundesliga.

He should do fine for once.

:thinking:

pers

If Real or Juventus were too much of a hard teams to score for him , maybe he'll score against New York ?

It's a more lower ranked team , like those lower ones in Bundesliga.

He should do fine for once.

:thinking:

I have bad news here. In BL he scored the most agains Borussia Dortmund which is consider as top of the top concerning BL. On the other hand he scored less with teams like Borussia MG or VFB so there is big chance no goal this time as well ;) On the serious note I'm sure he will score more than you think in official games this season.

Temptation

I have bad news here. In BL he scored the most agains Borussia Dortmund which is consider as top of the top concerning BL. On the other hand he scored less with teams like Borussia MG or VFB so there is big chance no goal this time as well ;) On the serious note I'm sure he will score more than you think in official games this season.

Welcome to the forum

Which club do you support???

CatalinR10

how many goals do you predict in official games ?

pers

how many goals do you predict in official games ?
LaLiga 30+, CL 5+ depending how far Barcelona will go. Anything less than 25 in LaLiga I would consider as disaster and Lewy as well I think. With less than 30 goals he would be ok as long as it means he is top scorer I guess.

Temptation

LaLiga 30+, CL 5+ depending how far Barcelona will go. Anything less than 25 in LaLiga I would consider as disaster and Lewy as well I think. With less than 30 goals he would be ok as long as it means he is top scorer I guess.

I see. A pretty similar prediction to what KL did more or less.

Temptation

Lewy shifts the blame onto Bayern

"The club tried to find an argument as to why they would sell me to another club because before it was difficult to explain that to the fans. And I had to accept that even though it was a load of bullshit, a lot of shit said about me. It wasn't true but in the end I knew fans still support me a lot."

Full quote here:
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1553137076031438848?s=20&t=QSlNjEgKbOEr4Tnt6wGM9w

[MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] [MENTION=28305]Blackened[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans