9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Barcelona are not a pass to the winger and cross to the box -type team like Bayern and Real. Lewy thrives in these kinds of teams. When you have to play Tiki-taka type, he is not at his element. Clearly Benz has always been more suited to Barcelona style of play than Lewy. Doubt Xavi will start him every game and give him full 90 minutes all the time.

Temptation

Could you share the source? This is what I see for his Bundesliga.

https://us.soccerway.com/players/robert-lewandowski/41310/

"In his Bundesliga career overall, he has played 384 games in the competition, with 312 goals and 55 assists. Lewandowski has also been sent off once, with 34 yellow cards collected overall."

Only 55 assists.

EDIT: Is this the source? https://www.transfermarkt.us/robert-lewandowski/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/38253?

If so, 135 assists is pretty good

Yes that's the source and I hear it's very reliable. Has 30 for Poland too.

Told ya he's not bad in these departments at all.

Apart from Bundesliga-Bayern assists, there's the Dortmubd assists. CL and Pokal for both the teams and stuff.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Barcelona are not a pass to the winger and cross to the box -type team like Bayern and Real. Lewy thrives in these kinds of teams. When you have to play Tiki-taka type, he is not at his element. Clearly Benz has always been more suited to Barcelona style of play than Lewy. Doubt Xavi will start him every game and give him full 90 minutes all the time.

My fear also, not sure if he is suited for tiki-taka style.

pers

Oh he is perfect for tiki taka. You can check his passing skills on yt. The problem is he will try to shot every time he will see goal opportunity.

Barcilliant

Tf bro?? Lewy isn't even my favourite Footballer of all Time.

I know your continued hate for Lewandowski is actually supressed feelings of fandom. ;)

Fun fact: I have met him in person.

Awesome. How tall is he? The internet says a variety of heights. He looks about 6 2 to me.

Home of Barca Fans