9 - Robert Lewandowski

mc_lovin

There are no more letters to print Lewandowksi's name on the Bar?a shirt. It's been a total madness at the Camp Nou store these days. [@joelgascon] #fcblive

Gotta give it to him, he brought back a ton of excitement. He's not my favourite player, but 45m well spend by the looks of it.

Morten

There are no more letters to print Lewandowksi's name on the Bar?a shirt. It's been a total madness at the Camp Nou store these days. [@joelgascon] #fcblive

Gotta give it to him, he brought back a ton of excitement. He's not my favourite player, but 45m well spend by the looks of it.

Shirt sales bring in less to the club than you would think, they don't actually pay for themselves with shirt sales as we were once led to believe.

mc_lovin

Shirt sales bring in less to the club than you would think, they don't actually pay for themselves with shirt sales as we were once led to believe.

Agree, that's nonsense.

Was more about the excitement/buzz in general... I am sure we will see a higher attendance this season, attract better sponsors etc pp.

Andresito

Staff member
Still a chunk that goes to the club. Otherwise clubs wouldn't have an incentive to market the shirts.

pers

Still if at least 1M shirts will be sold Barcelona should generate over 11M. I assume 10% goes to club.

Home of Barca Fans