9 - Robert Lewandowski

vuji_31

It seems we will not be able to register players even after 4th lever...

And they are buying Alonso.

This club is mad.

Barcilliant

So basically you think LaLiga is stronger than CL coz last season Bayern on average scored more goals per game in CL. Lewandowski has almost the same average in BL and in CL Last few seasons Bayern scored 3+ goals to many LaLiga or PL teams as well including Barcelona several times... I have't watched much LaLiga but I have watched all Bayern games last few seasons (coz of Lewy) so I will have chance to see how much mid LaLiga teams are better (or not) to mid BL ones.

No, la Liga is not stronger than cl, however it is DIFFERENT to the Bliga. That's my point. Another thing is we don't know how well he will gel with the team and how Xavi will set up the team. These are all unknowns. I'm still backing him to score 30 in all comps so I'm not saying he will be a flop,just not as lethal as he was at Bayern.

No, la Liga is not stronger than cl, however it is DIFFERENT to the Bliga. That's my point. Another thing is we don't know how well he will gel with the team and how Xavi will set up the team. These are all unknowns. I'm still backing him to score 30 in all comps so I'm not saying he will be a flop,just not as lethal as he was at Bayern.

Before he had offensive players that adapted very well to his needs. Problem is that the most people always just see the individual and not the team effort to get the star to shine in different situations. He is so good that you adapt an offense to his needs - but he will only shine the way he did in the last two years when you do.

He is just a very good footballer - an as good centre forward as you can get - but still a human.

Jadentheman

Or they hope for a "miracle" in forcing FDJ and Memphis and who knows who ...

They are banking on Chelsea (a team who Barca "stole" all their 1st choice transfer targets) to take their offloading rejects. Which honestly is :lol: At most they'll probably take De Jong even though they don't need him. And Chelsea would rather have Ronaldo rather than Depay.

Zidane82

I hope Leo returns after this season and Lewy gets drafted to Al-Ahli.

What on Earth are you on about ?
We have had quite a few dire years.. but now have a squad to challenge in every competition, with arguably the best player in world football for the last 2 or 3 years... playing as OUR centre forward and you are here bitching ?

Morten

What on Earth are you on about ?
We have had quite a few dire years.. but now have a squad to challenge in every competition, with arguably the best player in world football for the last 2 or 3 years... playing as OUR centre forward and you are here bitching ?

Blackened prob doesn't think Lewa is even top 10 though, haven't you noticed?

Home of Barca Fans