9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So apparently the latest news coming out is saying that he did not break his nose, nor did he have a concussion. The only thing broken are his jaws.

How does that mask he is wearing shown in the picture above is going to protect his jaws, as they are left completely exposed? Is he wearing it to intimate our players? :p
If his jaw is actually broken, then, for his sake, I hope he doesn't play. He could worsen the injury. That said, if he plays with a broken jaw then he's going to be absolutely useless for them They'd be better off playing a man down.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How is he gonna go for any challenge like that ?

This is all mind games so no one can figure out the line up, pep does that a lot, he also canceled the press conference for spanish media last minut, both pep & rumminegue saying barça is favourite bla bla bla .. this is all smoke.

If he wants to play, he's welcome to, he'll be useless.

raki

It can´t be a broken jaw. That takes weeks to heal. No mask can protect you from that in a contact sport like this.

nnao

So apparently the latest news coming out is saying that he did not break his nose, nor did he have a concussion. The only thing broken are his jaws.

How does that mask he is wearing shown in the picture above is going to protect his jaws, as they are left completely exposed? Is he wearing it to intimate our players? :p

I think that it's his upper jaw that was injured.

Cheekbones or upper jaw was that what was mentioned last. And the nose.

But he did not have a concussion. (atleast that is the information of one of the Bild-reporters for Bayern on twitter this evening even if BILD still talks of it in a report tonight)

Then I do understand that he was at the team dinner in a restaurant Wednesday evening - because with a concussion that would have been too early, too.

The right girl is his wife - bronze medalist at the Karate World Championships. She knows everything about the topic - it looks like it... :p

url

Last edited:
I

instinct

This guy is so so good at keeping the ball, it's actually insane.

Best match I've seen from him in a long time.

Home of Barca Fans