9 - Robert Lewandowski

Yannik

made Mascherano his little Boateng at times, but still missed some sitters. He sometimes does these amazing finishers and sometimes he is incredibly wasteful or unlucky. Everything else about him seems perfect imo, best all-rounder of today's strikers imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cunt for hitting Rakitic from in back of his head. Also, never would have scored if Barca players cared to play in 2nd half.

Yannik

Cunt for hitting Rakitic from in back of his head. Also, never would have scored if Barca players cared to play in 2nd half.

you mean he wouldnt have scored that, because Mascherano actually didnt really want to defend and Ter Stegen didnt bother to jump because he just wasnt in the mood? I think his goal has been brilliant and he could have scored more had he not been wasteful. No need to be upset about it, both sides have something positive from the game. Barca has the deserved final, Bayern has a tiny mental revenge over the first leg and some prove to themselves that they are in for some good stuff regardless of the odds. Was a harmonic and classy match and it had a deserved winner and a deserved finalist. Both sides win in some way.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
knew this guy was special since that breakthrough year at dortmund - best striker after suarez imo and yes, i'd rather have him than aguero in my team.

Don Andrésº8

knew this guy was special since that breakthrough year at dortmund - best striker after suarez imo and yes, i'd rather have him than aguero in my team.

really you prefer Lewandowski to aguero, aguero is much better, -Lewandowski tonight played really well but he missed many ocasions of goal, if was aguero in the same position he would score, and in this year -Lewandowski have so few goals for a team like bayern who play a very offensive game style, only 16 goals, aguero 25 goals and he was out cause of a injury for about 1 month and half, aguero is much better mate;)

nnao

really you prefer Lewandowski to aguero, aguero is much better, -Lewandowski tonight played really well but he missed many ocasions of goal, if was aguero in the same position he would score, and in this year -Lewandowski have so few goals for a team like bayern who play a very offensive game style, only 16 goals, aguero 25 goals and he was out cause of a injury for about 1 month and half, aguero is much better mate;)

Aguero is the focal point of City while Lewandowski had to take the back seat to Robben and Ribery for like half of the season. Lewandowski is a very complete striker.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
lewy is an all round better player. not only is he a good finisher but he has fantastic link up and positional sense, presses well in the defensive phase.

aguero is a finisher only. i'd rather have lewy in my team.

nnao

lewy is an all round better player. not only is he a good finisher but he has fantastic link up and positional sense, presses well in the defensive phase.

Not only that but Lewa is actually pretty good at creating chances too. When he wasn't getting that much of the ball in the first half of the season, he would drop back and create plays and hold up the ball, which he's really good at. Great first touch on him too. Aguero is great but also a little too injury-prone, while Lewa has a nearly spotless injury record.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
made Mascherano his little Boateng at times, but still missed some sitters. He sometimes does these amazing finishers and sometimes he is incredibly wasteful or unlucky. Everything else about him seems perfect imo, best all-rounder of today's strikers imo.

I was going to like this until I saw the last sentence. Totally agreed with the first two sentences, he totally made Masch his @##$% today and his goal was beautiful. But, I am not sure if he is the best all-arounder. For one thing his ability in the air for example is strikingly average considering how tall he is. Mandzukic, Ronaldo etc. are all better in that regard. And Lewandowski is not consistent enough, in my opinion.

Don Andrésº8

ahah i guess its a matter of opinion, for me best 9´s in the world 1-Suarez 2-Aguero 3--Diego Costa ;)

StarLord

Has nobody told you that that ever Bayern player is absolutely awesome, and only maybe Messi could make their XI?

Home of Barca Fans