9 - Robert Lewandowski

Catta

Looked much better with Fati on the pitch. Aleady said it, but there is great potential in that partnership.

pers

To me 7/10 performance. 2 goals in 2 games is like in Bundesliga. Looking at Barca midfield and wingers I was sorry for Lewy. Fati changed everything. What a player. I hope he will be fit and play more.

jamrock

Yea about a 7/10 wasn't spectacular, 2 tap ins, but also good movement, good game.

These are the kinda games he will give us, we need the new to function correctly so he can score goals, can't two wingers standing on the touchline, has everyone and their mother keep saying.

FinBarcelonafan

Yea about a 7/10 wasn't spectacular, 2 tap ins, but also good movement, good game.

These are the kinda games he will give us, we need the new to function correctly so he can score goals, can't two wingers standing on the touchline, has everyone and their mother keep saying.

You are tough to please. He made world-class finishes, world-class first touches, and world-class assists. 7/10. Is this scale based on prime Messi? :D

From me 10/10 performance.

jamrock

You are tough to please. He made world-class finishes, world-class first touches, and world-class assists. 7/10. Is this scale based on prime Messi? :D

From me 10/10 performance.

He pissed me off when he turn away from fati after the assist.

Minus 1 point for that.

Lol

KingLeo10

That was a 9/10 or 10/10 performance, lads :lol:

He wouldn't be in position for those tap-ins if not for his movement/anticipation. You can't teach that stuff.

Also great assist.

El Gato

Villarato!
In case this isn't gonna be common knowledge - y'all should probably follow Eleven Sports. The Polish station and many YT channels are absolutely obsessed with Lewa of late and could get quite a bit of inside info in time from them when Lewa gets interviewed by home country media

Temptation

That was a 9/10 or 10/10 performance, lads :lol:

He wouldn't be in position for those tap-ins if not for his movement/anticipation. You can't teach that stuff.

Also great assist.

More 7.5 to 8/10.

Would have been a 9 or 10 easily if not for Xavi's shit tactics in the 1st half. Not enough passes went to him in the first half(I don't mean service for goals but normal passes).

That's 100% on Xavi though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Did he actually flick the ball up and guide it into Fati's direction without even looking for the 4th goal??

Thought so too, but on replay shows it got deflected off of sociedad player.

8/10 performance for me as well. Knowing him he's going to have much better games.

FinBarcelonafan

In case this isn't gonna be common knowledge - y'all should probably follow Eleven Sports. The Polish station and many YT channels are absolutely obsessed with Lewa of late and could get quite a bit of inside info in time from them when Lewa gets interviewed by home country media

English? My Polish is a bit weak

Home of Barca Fans