9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

Did any see the Bayern's coach pants, when mane was celebrating the goal with him? Lol

No wonder lewa couldn't respect him 😂

pers

haha. No 9/10 or 10/10 can be against Real Madrid or top CL team. Against such mediocre team he would need to score 4 goals and get 2 assists to get 10/10

Temptation

Pedri post match:

"Even though Lewandowski is 34, he looks like he's 20. It's crazy how many goals he scores and above all, how he guides the team. He helps us a lot."

Already having a major influence on the club......

El Gato

Villarato!
English? My Polish is a bit weak

Doubt it
Some media (like Meczyki.pl) post in English on occasion, but unless somebody's on the dedicated transcription of what Lewa says in post-match, I doubt it'll be that easy. Just use translate on tweets with his quotes if inclined I guess
Meczyki will have a dedicated journo based in Barcelona to report on Lewa (Marcin Gazda)

Just saying it'll be a cultist following situation and he may on occasion spill the beans more openly than for the Spanish, espesh considering he doesn't speak the language

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri post match:

"Even though Lewandowski is 34, he looks like he's 20. It's crazy how many goals he scores and above all, how he guides the team. He helps us a lot."

Already having a major influence on the club......

He's been big help for our young players. What a player. Not dick head like Ronaldo who only cares about himself. Lewa is more of a father to our young players than just star player.

pers

Eleven Sports is in Polish only. Guys don't call him Lewa. In Polish is like you think he is girl. LEWY YYYYYY is correct

Devils

Absolute world class player.

The quality of this guy leaves me in DISBELIEF.

Simply and UNBELIEVABLE player.

Home of Barca Fans