9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Rather enjoyable twist of fate for an average Barcaforum member. Seeing a player Temptation obsesses over play for a team he hates. Even more so since that team is Barca.

Keep it up! :mou:

This is spot on. The 2 clubs I didn't want him to play for are United and Barca. I assumed a guy linked to Real Madrid his entire wouldn't play for Barca. Little did I know.

But from a support point of view, it's no issues. I'm very clear about it. Never lost a wink of sleep over it. I'll never cheer for Barca even in competitions like La Liga where Liverpool don't participate.

I'll watch RL9 games as long as it doesn't clash with LFC games and I don't have other commitments.

Rassvet

This is spot on. The 2 clubs I didn't want him to play for are United and Barca. I assumed a guy linked to Real Madrid his entire wouldn't play for Barca. Little did I know.

But from a support point of view, it's no issues. I'm very clear about it. Never lost a wink of sleep over it. I'll never cheer for Barca even in competitions like La Liga where Liverpool don't participate.

I'll watch RL9 games as long as it doesn't clash with LFC games and I don't have other commitments.

Damn so you're gonna have to miss all of RL9's group matches this season since Barca and Liverpool play on the same day...

Temptation

Damn so you're gonna have to miss all of RL9's group matches this season since Barca and Liverpool play on the same day...

Yeah. Let me know how the games go mate.

Probably will have it on in the background but I get a bit too invested and animated during Liverpool games so tough to keep a track!

mc_lovin

BBZ should just take the loss and move on.

Still early days, but there would have to be dark forces at work to stop him from scoring. Makes it look easy. Age a non-factor so far.

KingLeo10

Barring injury, he'll easily cross 40 goals this season. And probably push 50. Let's hope he keeps scoring buckets in CL.

Rassvet

BBZ should just take the loss and move on.

Still early days, but there would have to be dark forces at work to stop him from scoring. Makes it look easy. Age a non-factor so far.

Could be a rare L for BBZ. Lewy seems like a BBZ approved player though, but I think he abandoned his instincts to be pessimistic on this one.

Home of Barca Fans