9 - Robert Lewandowski

Horatio

You're welcome
By BTS I meant "Behind The Scenes", not a bunch of Korean eunuchs shouting through autotune.

You know, I'm a man of great taste, Horatio! Watch Brick(2005)!

I have seen it. Great movie and I should put it on list. Went for the mystery stayed for the neo-noir vibe. It's original and JGL is cool actor.

serghei

Too bad we didn't get him like 3-4 years sooner. Guy is an expert striker. Only in replays did I notice how early he saw the space and exposure of the Sevilla backline. He asks the ball in that area from Kounde very early before he is even detached from his marker.

lewa.png

Porque

Interesting that we were complaining about Barto handing out contracts where the players wage increases the older they get- then they do the same with Lewandowski.

Well discounting that 4th year, but in general.

FinBarcelonafan

Interesting that we were complaining about Barto handing out contracts where the players wage increases the older they get- then they do the same with Lewandowski.

Well discounting that 4th year, but in general.

That's when the old contracts expire so we have more salary space

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Too bad we didn't get him like 3-4 years sooner. Guy is an expert striker. Only in replays did I notice how early he saw the space and exposure of the Sevilla backline. He asks the ball in that area from Kounde very early before he is even detached from his marker.

lewa.png

yeah also the pass from Kounde was perfection

KingLeo10

Player at Eastern European team idolizes an Eastern European football legend...

Could have picked better examples for global :mou:

Catta

Your obsession with Lewa is not healthy. Worse than Messi and Ronaldo fanboys. Never saw someone that crazy for a player he has zero connection for. Neither by club or country.

Joan

Rather enjoyable twist of fate for an average Barcaforum member. Seeing a player Temptation obsesses over play for a team he hates. Even more so since that team is Barca.

Keep it up! :mou:

Temptation

Your obsession with Lewa is not healthy. Worse than Messi and Ronaldo fanboys. Never saw someone that crazy for a player he has zero connection for. Neither by club or country.

Atleast I don't tag 10 people before every game he plays or choose watching his games over my club's game like certain people do. :lol:

Don't worry about me. I appreciate the concern though.

Home of Barca Fans