9 - Robert Lewandowski

Porque

Be hilarious if every time Muller gets the ball Lewandowski shouts for a pass running next to him Riqui Puig style.

Temptation

Some reports out currently that RL9 is asking Xavi to drop an attacker for an extra midfielder. The reasoning behind it is so that Barca can keep the ball better and make Bayern chase them more. He knows how his former side plays.

Thoughts on this for today's game?

Andresito

Staff member
Some reports out currently that RL9 is asking Xavi to drop an attacker for an extra midfielder. The reasoning behind it is so that Barca can keep the ball better and make Bayern chase them more. He knows how his former side plays.

Post source. Not the first time you come up with a 'report' out of nowhere just to ignite a discussion.

Jakabor

Have checked thoroughly and a source for these reports cannot be found.
This leads me to conclude that you are either pulling this report out of your ass or you did not bother to track the source.

Either way, it shows that you are a lazy twat.

Rassvet

Impressed with Lewy's leadership here. I thought Xavi might opt for this with Frenkie, Busi, and Pedri in midfield with Gavi off the left and then Dembele and Lewy in their usual positions.

Temptation

Why are people attacking me for the source?
As if I have ever posted fake things or made up stuff myself ever before.

Anyways, saw that on a page called Sports Brief.

Home of Barca Fans