9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewa will be on fire tomorrow

when he was at Bayern he scored nearly in every match against dortmund, often braces or even a hattrick, now he will do the same with Bayern siuuuu

KingLeo10

He's already well liked among Barca fans for his goalscoring and leadership (I really like how he is with our young players both tactically and as a role model).

But if he devastates Bayern, we're onto something special here :lol:

I'm hoping it happens.

Rassvet

Aguero just said what anyone thinks. Bundesliga is shite and scoring a bucket load there should be followed up with consistent performances in a better league, like LL.

or like the Champions League where Lewa has 44 goals in his last 35 matches :coffee:

Rassvet

Rummenigge names the top four signings of Bayern: "Ribery, Robben, Neuer, Lewandowski. In that order."

Bulletin board material for RL9 tomorrow?

jamrock

Sounds about right, as tifo football said, he's not as loved & seen in the same light as Ribery & robben in the eyes of Bayern fans despite all the goals, because he's never delivered on the biggest stage like those 3.

You know why......? Where and when you score the goals matter.

KingLeo10

Neuer should easily be the top one.

He's the greatest GK in history at his best.

Robben chocked a lot for Bayern pre 2013.

Aguero just said what anyone thinks. Bundesliga is shite and scoring a bucket load there should be followed up with consistent performances in a better league, like LL.

Has he played there?

No - so what does he know?

The question is often about the system and in which team you play. Chelsea's system e.g. makes it far more difficult to score goals for a striker than Liverpool or Manchester City despite being in the same league - I would not even take a comparison between mid and top table teams as a striker in a mid table team that plays with less possession might have it a lot easier to score goals than the striker at a top team with more ball possession.

The thing is - teams sit as much back against Bayern as they do against Barcelona - or fight all over the pitch (and the referees are lenient as it is top team against the smaller team). The high scoring matches usually are the ones were you are lucky to score an early goal and the opponent opens up - but small teams often do not even do that. Bayern right now e.g. is the team that is 17th team in the Bundesliga ranking for being fouled. Nobody can tell me - when a foul often is the only way to stop players like Coman, Sane etc. that the refeering is pro Bayern despite the situations that are cooked by the media for days when Bayern profits of a referee decision.

The Bundesliga itself among all the other teams is living of a lot teams that are very direct and have a very good pressing and counterpressing. Somehow there is lately not many teams that you clearly can put a bet on as about everybody can beat everybody so less teams have a really defensive system approach. That creates more vertical play and better goalscoring chances. And like this - yes, there is more goals and it often is easier to score goals for the strikers. But actually that does not make it easier for a striker in a team like Bayern for which the match for the opposing team is the match of the year where everybody is motivated over the odds and teams run their asses of. And a team like Bayern for sure is not motivated to go 100% in every match...

fergus90

Arnautovic is leading the Serie A scoring charts. Just saying. We might regret not getting him. Would have been a lot cheaper.

Someone needs to get in touch with Arnautovic and tell him to replace his agent with you. The work you're doing for him is worthy of payment. Keep spreading the word of Marko.

Temptation

Brazzo: "I'm looking forward to reuniting with Lewandowski. Not so much as an opponent because he's very dangerous but as a person."

Nagelsmann talks Barca and acknowledges them as a "good team".
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1569299260306325505?s=20&t=fR8SWpWmZXU3FIm0cNq0YQ

Nagelsmann on Lewy getting booed:
https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1569301006369914882?s=20&t=fR8SWpWmZXU3FIm0cNq0YQ

Wonder why the Bayern hierarchy are giving such nice statements? Normally they tend to give more challenging statements pre game.......

FinBarcelonafan

Mind games. They are saying crap like Barca is back etc. Putting pressure on Barca..

In the end, Bayern has all the pressure. Barcelona is the loser who lost last games..

pers

Thomas M?ller: "Sadio has been jokingly telling me for the last 10 days to be careful not to accidentally pass the ball to Lewy. We have to play our game tomorrow and not focus too much on Lewy" ;)

Temptation

Thomas M?ller: "Sadio has been jokingly telling me for the last 10 days to be careful not to accidentally pass the ball to Lewy. We have to play our game tomorrow and not focus too much on Lewy" ;)

Hahaha gotta love Sadio!

Top top lad. Legend.

Home of Barca Fans