9 - Robert Lewandowski

malvolio

it's nearly a fact that Barca has worse training and diet than Bayern. It's worth investigating to see if it doesn't contaminate Lewy.

Nearly a fact that Bayern are dopped out of their minds.

Lewandowski posted a picture on Instagram of him with a musli bowl in hand. To me he looks like a hobo, but guess barcaforum will be happy clappy.

topt

Nearly a fact that Bayern are dopped out of their minds.

Lewandowski posted a picture on Instagram of him with a musli bowl in hand. To me he looks like a hobo, but guess barcaforum will be happy clappy.

:lol: oh man, this guy never stops; is nearly a fact the same as everybody knows; the only reason bayern destroy us every game is cause they are doped so I can sleep easy at night......

it's nearly a fact that Barca has worse training and diet than Bayern. It's worth investigating to see if it doesn't contaminate Lewy.

Lewy is one of this players who has own ideas about his nutrification - and it does not really matter for that what you can get at Barca. And he has his own training regiment and always does a lot on his own. You do not get his body only by normal team training.

Bayern briped Leverkusen's "fitness coach" - who is a professor for performance diagnostics and trainings management - in 2014. Ancelotti brought his own fitness coach - but in all the other season's Broich was responsible for the trainings control.

And not all of the players do have this muscles. But there is some (or even more) that do extra work what for sure is helpful.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

The reason Bayern beat us regularly it s because they are better. I am sure a club like Barca has all the latest technology and know how about football science. We just don't have the players man.

malvolio

The reason Bayern beat us regularly it s because they are better. I am sure a club like Barca has all the latest technology and know how about football science. We just don't have the players man.

Classic barcaforum thinking Bayern is the dogs nuts. In reality they didn't do much in the CL either. Won one vs Dortmund which they are robbing every season and the other one in the Covid season. Much succes. They lost finals to Inter and Chelsea FFS.

Then again forummers know 100% that they do better training. Probably that's why they get beaten by Real, because all of that horse meat they eat.

Blackened

Classic barcaforum thinking Bayern is the dogs nuts. In reality they didn't do much in the CL either. Won one vs Dortmund which they are robbing every season and the other one in the Covid season. Much succes. They lost finals to Inter and Chelsea FFS.

Using that logic, Barca only got to the final in 2009 because they paid the ref in the semi against Chelsea. Chelsea should have gotten at least three penalties. And in 2011 Arsenal got too close, so ref had to give Van Persie a red in order to get it easier for Barca. You can play this game anyway you like, fella.

malvolio

The COVID CL was a joke tbh. 2013 CL was legit, best team in the world that season.

Not sure they would have won that either is they would have faced one of the big names in that final. But, yeah best team they had over the last 30 years.

topt

malvolio;2565288[B said:
]Not sure they would have won that either is they would have faced one of the big names in that final.[/B] But, yeah best team they had over the last 30 years.

:lol: it just keeps coming, just wondering which would the "big teams " be that would beat them that year? Steaua ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans