9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Gato

Villarato!
Getting a bit frustrated with him tbf. Seems to be focused on individual glory more so than team. Was also selfish not to pass back to Dembele. And has been selfish in other recent games as well.

Hasn't it been clear that he's only come to pad in Spain because it's viewed more favourably for Ballon DOr and Barcelona is a nice summer resort?

I maintain my original take until I see clear evidence to contrary - Barca will have been better off not buying him and spending on FB and letting Auba continue as starting striker + let Fati get in position where doesn't have to rely on pace as much

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Hasn't it been clear that he's only come to pad in Spain because it's viewed more favourably for Ballon DOr and Barcelona is a nice summer resort?

Viewed more favourably for Ballon Dor? He was never going to win it unless he lead Barca to winning CL. Probably had better shot at winning it at Bayern.

FinBarcelonafan

Manzano doesn't joke around. We should be worried.

Lewandowski could get a 4-match suspension for his gestures towards Gil Manzano after being sent off.

? @fansjavimiguel

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1590129260437676032?t=0WOIrJFFrd9NyqHXldR1Ug&s=19

Certainly not

serghei

Can't believe the club's staff didn't have a sit down with Lewandowski before the match to explain to him who Manzano is.

He was caught completely off guard.

Horatio

You're welcome
Can't believe the club's staff didn't have a sit down with Lewandowski before the match to explain to him who Manzano is.

He was caught completely off guard.

Officially off to the loony bin with you if you are seriously going to argue against the yellow card.

Manzano is piece of @(#* but this was fully on lewa.

serghei

Officially off to the loony bin with you if you are seriously going to argue against the yellow card.

Manzano is piece of @(#* but this was fully on lewa.

I was talking about his reaction mostly, and giving this piece of shit a reason to possibly get him suspended for several games.

But since you mention it, first yellow was soft as hell, it was a nearly identical situation for an Osasuna player in the 2nd half for the 2nd yellow and nothing of course.

Horatio

You're welcome
I was talking about his reaction mostly, and giving this piece of shit a reason to possibly get him suspended for several games.

But since you mention it, first yellow was soft as hell, it was a nearly identical situation for an Osasuna player in the 2nd half for the 2nd yellow and nothing of course.

Okay, I see what you meant. My apoligies.

Home of Barca Fans