9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Hilarious how when Dembele got injured, everyone's favorite Scouse clown lil Tempt was frothing how Lewa would carry us to trophies

He's been abysmal without Dembele. Absolutely abysmal.

JohnN

Fully expecting a dissasterclass from him against United. I sincerely hope I am proven 100% wrong and he scores a hatrick or something, but I am starting to lose hope.

JamDav1982

It is sad that a team like Villareal can play a high line and Albiol marking him as not scared on any runs in behind.

The couple times he did get in behind he fcuked it.

He is slow and old and with no other pace in front line is made worse.

Gnidrologist

He wasn't THAT bad actually. Some nice touches in the linkup and holding off, including the assist, but his scoring boots are lost. Needs to get them back asap.

Morten

We are missing so many chances, it's bound to come back and bite us in the ass.

Bite you in the ass how? You literally can't concede goals, you are statistically the best defensive side of all time now, despite it making little sense.

It is what it is.

ajnotkeith

Was actually losing most of the duels against Albiol and kept diving to try and save face and make positive plays.

Did have some nice linkups in attack and couple chances created but idk. He's not looking like the superstar striker he is. Age or teams focusing on him??

JohnN

He wasn't THAT bad actually. Some nice touches in the linkup and holding off, including the assist, but his scoring boots are lost. Needs to get them back asap.

If we wanted link up play from our number 9, we should buys someone else. We got Lewa for the sheer amount of goals he scores, and lately he is below average in that aspect. He doesn't get many chances, granted but that 1v1, is unmissable.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It is sad that a team like Villareal can play a high line and Albiol marking him as not scared on any runs in behind.

The couple times he did get in behind he fcuked it.

He is slow and old and with no other pace in front line is made worse.

Albiol is quick, don't let the age fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans