9 - Robert Lewandowski

fergus90

Linked up well for the goal but yeah he's looked his age in recent weeks, the first couple yards he's slow now and his touch has been sloppy.

I expect him to get back in the goals soon enough though.

vuji_31

I except him to be decent in passing amd link up, and score chances he can score blindfolded.

If he can do that, like he should be, we will win all trophies this season.

He will score 25 goals in la liga, 15 in other compwtitions and you can't say a bad ghing if 34 years old player score 40 goals and 10 assists.

JamDav1982

Could have had three tonight.

Looks leggy last while.

His passing and hold up play were terrible and he is that slow teams play can play high line easy when no pace out wide either really.

Raphinha is quick enough but hugging touchline.

Porque

Having a dip. Seems to be putting too much pressure on himself to keep up with that ridiculous scoring record of the first half.

Or he has had too much time in the company of Ferran Torres and it has rubbed off on him. Could be that too.

JamDav1982

It is all well him pressing.. which he does.. but at 34/35 it becomes more and more difficult to do that and not be fucking gassed by time ball finds him.

Andresito

Staff member
Should've scored one of the three chances, the one-on-one is clear, and the left footed shot a player of his calibre should score. Then the long shot which went straight at Reina. I expect 1-2 goals from those type of chances. Against top opposition it might well be the only chances we get.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had a great assist and few other nice passes which could have led to goals.

Not making excuses for not scoring but you have to look at overall picture.
Besides, weren't we all complaining how noone except him scores?
I see him making players around him better and goals will come, he can't lose that instinct.

Home of Barca Fans