9 - Robert Lewandowski

ajnotkeith

Comes in and straight away wins the league without even trying. :lol:

Benz spent most of his career as a meme player who survived by being Ronaldo's lackey.

Let's not forget until 2019 Benzema was widely known as a meme player and even the likes of Auba and Cavani were rated above him. :lol:
Survived by being Ronaldo's lackey yet has had all the best years of his career since Ronaldo left.

Seriously? Come on. You love Lewa, yes, but be honest with the takes.

ajnotkeith

Sigh of relief. Thought he was finished. This will be great for his confidence.

To be honest, he probably is.

He can still pick up goals in LaLiga against most teams through movement and instinct, good finishing, but his physical level has really dropped so far that I don't know if he is an elite striker anymore.

It's a regular theme to see him get manhandled by random Liga CBs every game.

vuji_31

Maybe it is our traning, when he was here before few months it was result of Bayern M training, but now he has fallen to phy lvl of other players.

Neeraj

We need a goal out of nothing. With Gavi and Pedri out, I just don't see any goals coming from structural play or midfield progression. A random lose ball, a snap shot, something like that. We need him to step up and give us something like that.

Blackened

You better score, mr Lewy. I put placed a bet for Union Berlin and Barcelona to win. Do not dissappoint me, mr Lewandowski. Hope Temptation has cleaned your boots well.

Home of Barca Fans