9 - Robert Lewandowski

feggydinho

Post 15/16 Suarez was a donkey but he was never making unneeded extra touches and made quick decisions, sometimes too quick trying to play incisive one-touch passes.

Lewy is the polar opposite. He kills a good 2-3 seconds every time he receives the ball, making 2-3 useless touches with several half-turns. I don't remember him being this slow in decision-making at Bayern and Dortmund, but he was like this at Barca from the start.

So frustrating. Seems like his mind can't keep up with the play these days. Or his mind can but feet/body are too old at this point. May be because of the lighting/rain today but it also seemed to me that his hair is starting to grey :lol:
I observed and mentioned this in the beginning of this season, especially in the UCL and the response from some here was that he was showing his dominance.
Like they were many moments where he just had to release the ball to a better placed teamate and make runs in the box, but more often than not you'll see him taking so much touches and killing the attack.

jamrock

I don't think he's washed, I think next season he will have a more evenly distributed season, but will still be shit in big games.

That's who he has always been.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
BTW he messed up at least 2 great chances today by claiming the ball even if through-balls were not meant for him. I remember at least 2 from Pedri to FdJ (would have been a 1v1) and Balde. Also think there was a third one.

fergus90

He basically needs another two 35 G/A seasons for that to happen. Plus Ronaldo fans will just mention the fact it took him 7 extra seasons.

Redbuck

BTW he messed up at least 2 great chances today by claiming the ball even if through-balls were not meant for him. I remember at least 2 from Pedri to FdJ (would have been a 1v1) and Balde. Also think there was a third one.
Thisss. Either bcos his first touch was terrible or he wasn't able to get a shot away quickly. He really should have scored at least a hat trick today due to the number of chances he had

Catta

I hope Benzema overtakes him in the Pichichi race, Lewa doesn't deserve any individual awards for this season.

Home of Barca Fans