9 - Robert Lewandowski

ajnotkeith

On pace to drop a 15 goal season.

Got found out the moment he stepped outside Bayernliga. Absolute fraud :lol:
Well, he is really old tbf.
Was ridiculous ever thinking he could maintain a world class level at the age of 35, he's not that guy, especially after so many seasons of constant availability. Especially for a guy who relied on physical attributes heavily for most of his career.

The club knows it too seemingly and moved for Roque super-fast.

ajnotkeith

I honestly think the pressing demands on him are too much for him at this age and it's burning him out when he does actually get on the ball. Likely too tired to show his full ability or think straight when he gets it and ends up taking too long or making the wrong choices.

vegitot

He is old now so his level drops. It is normal thing. I think this season he will be his post WC version.

But there is hardly connection between him and the midfield. It's hard to work alone.

iniestaGOAT

He is old now so his level drops. It is normal thing. I think this season he will be his post WC version.

But there is hardly connection between him and the midfield. It's hard to work alone.

We aren't interested in excuses.

Give us VITOR ROQUE already

feggydinho

I normally don't like how he tends to take too many touches and kill attacks sometimes but he hardly received any service in the penalty box yesterday so they need to work on that.

FC B

Unfortunatelly Roque isn't here so Xavi could try to "wake him up" from the deep sleep he has gotten into after the WC.

Home of Barca Fans