9 - Robert Lewandowski

L3v1s

Bar his goal, was absolutely anonymous against tough opposition again. Fear it will be that way in the coming season.
Shame Vitor isn't here, as there are no other options at present when he is having games like this.
Wish we had Aubameyang still. I'd go as far to say that I would trust him more in UCL than Lewa based on what I've seen last season..

malvolio

I think he enjoys the lifestyle. Living in a big city, hooking up with celebrities. He ain't getting that in Saudi Arabia.

Most likely will leave for MLS next season.

L3v1s

Thank God you are not in charge
We'll see about it. If we crash out of UCL group stage again and he only scores against minnows then his transfer here is a miss. He looked great for the first 3 months and then went missing for almost the whole second part of the season, in case you forgot.

Slevinn

Don’t like Lewa either but Aubameyang would definitely do worse.
if we could get a descent replacement I’d be all up for ditching him but we can’t.

Andresito

Staff member
For all the abs he has and likes to show off, he sure goes down easily. Reminds me of Cristiano.

Also don't like how he always does that Suarez thing where he apparently hurts his lower back EVERYTIME he's shielding a ball from a CB in the middle of the pitch.

Porque

It's worrying that he is continuing how he ended last season. Thinking that 1/2 second to second too slow in what to do. A sign he is slipping.

Physically looks good though for pre-season.

Admittedly to his defence, our offensive game was/is pretty woeful. We're basically a possession containment team with minimal chance creation.

If Mourinho done possession football it would probably be called Xavi.

At the end game, once the first teamers went off and we lost structure (and control too), we actually created much better.

Saladin

He seems to be out of whack with our entire flow; cockblocking our transitions, making poor decisions, sucks ass in positions, zero impact and visions, watching him feels like prison, lackluster ambition if we don't get munitions from our Brazil connect, enter Roque, magician.

Home of Barca Fans