9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

But if it was Messi, it would be great positioning skills and "what a genius"

Messi makes a 4 yard pass in the McDonald's League Soccer with no defenders defending and folks here cream their pants. :lol:

They are just mad that their boy is a PSG flop who got kicked out of the club by actual season ticket holders. :lol: :lol:

Co0ter

Messi makes a 4 yard pass in the McDonald's League Soccer with no defenders defending and folks here cream their pants. :lol:

They are just mad that their boy is a PSG flop who got kicked out of the club by actual season ticket holders. :lol: :lol:
Their whole team underperformed and their club, although not broke, is a bigger joke than Barca somehow. Messi didn't appear happy there for a single moment. Wouldn't say he was a flop either, he just wanted out and it was the only semi respectable paycheck at the time given how things ended at Barca. 99% of the French league is very weak, and getting worse. The MLS is growing and has only improved in the past 5 years. His team is also no longer funded by some backwards, corrupt 3rd world country 😁

Saladin

"In a lot of games, I don’t get many chances to score. In the last two matches, there weren’t many chances for me, I didn’t get many balls, so sometimes I had to create my chances,” said the 35-year-old (h/t Actualite Barça).

"Sometimes we don’t play with enough attacking players, I don’t get support. So I look for the best solution for the team.”

The audacity of this POS. Already sickening lack of self-awareness.

Ferran is Navy Seal mentality compared to this guy. Disappointing.

But hey, love the fact he's shitting all over Xavi's tactics, maybe a lesson learned about having balls enough to bench the 'star players' and base his tactics on meritocratic values over 'nahh, he's good if just given enough time, chances, games, minutes, whores, beers and burgers'.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't write him off guys, give him time until the end of the year to proof us wrong. Atm he is not a starting level player but he will train now harder than ever to avoid the bench!

FinBarcelonafan

Barca created the most chances in LaLiga, so Lewys argument a bit meh. Is he expecting Bayern level domination? Sorry to disappoint, this is not Bayern League.

Messigician

Their whole team underperformed and their club, although not broke, is a bigger joke than Barca somehow. Messi didn't appear happy there for a single moment. Wouldn't say he was a flop either, he just wanted out and it was the only semi respectable paycheck at the time given how things ended at Barca. 99% of the French league is very weak, and getting worse. The MLS is growing and has only improved in the past 5 years. His team is also no longer funded by some backwards, corrupt 3rd world country 😁
French league has the most talents out of any league and many teams have beaten PSG to the title.

There's been 0 talents coming from MLS McDonald's league

Temptation

"In a lot of games, I don’t get many chances to score. In the last two matches, there weren’t many chances for me, I didn’t get many balls, so sometimes I had to create my chances,” said the 35-year-old (h/t Actualite Barça).

"Sometimes we don’t play with enough attacking players, I don’t get support. So I look for the best solution for the team.”

But hey, love the fact he's shitting all over Xavi's tactics, maybe a lesson learned about having balls enough to bench the 'star players' and base his tactics on meritocratic values over 'nahh, he's good if just given enough time, chances, games, minutes, whores, beers and burgers'.

Lewy will never accept the blame in such circumstances lol. He has publicly blamed his teammates on multiple occasions before. He has a huge ego.

Cue for a Lewy diss by @Blackened ...........

Gnidrologist

But he isn't entirely wrong with this one. He always was mainly a poacher, although with better all around play, when younger and in defensively weak league. Now he needs to do double work, while being older and less sharp. We aren't really great at creating good shots for him, that's a fact. He is good shooter of the ball still, but isn't going to break buses all on his own. Team should do better and he will do better.

xXKonan

Lewa needs Ferran The Shark Torres with him up top than Gavi.

Gavi just isn't an SS and should be moved back into the Midfield. Lamal himself is fine as he's been doing bits in his role.

There needs to be a sacrifice and it's obviously going to have to be Romeu like JamDav said.

Tookien

Yeah it's strange how Messi still somehow plays for Barcelona.

And yeah, Messi flopped at PSG but that was PSG's fault because they didn't pay him enough billions.

Co0ter

French league has the most talents out of any league and many teams have beaten PSG to the title.

There's been 0 talents coming from MLS McDonald's league
No one said there arent any talents coming out of France, although most of them have turned out quite overrated.

The overall quality of the league isn't great, and PSG isn't winning it easily despite spending a ton of money because it's poorly run, change coach every 2 seconds and is filled with mercenaries.

The French league never keeps their talents, ever, because despite having great academies the teams are weak and broke overall.

There have been a few talents coming out of the MLS but many American talents have been poached by foreign academies and national teams. We are seeing more and more the past several years and it will likely continue to improve at a steady pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans