9 - Robert Lewandowski

Iniesta Ultra

There have been a few talents coming out of the MLS but many American talents have been poached by foreign academies and national teams. We are seeing more and more the past several years and it will likely continue to improve at a steady pace.

We poached pink Araujo from Galaxy for a few million and gave them MLS' best midfielder for free.

Tookien

Complains of service. Stands a metre offside on the Gavi headed goal.

Just as well that the Gavster was there to tuck it in.

He's not complaining though.

He basically says he understands his role upfront means being marked by several defenders and it's difficult for him to get service or much of the ball throughout the game. He's trying to be more involved in the play and get more touches on the ball, which helps his confidence.
He's not blaming anyone.
He welcomes the involvement of attacking roles of other players like Ferran to create more chances upfront.
When he speaks he is almost always concerned about the team not about himself.

Temptation

KL after getting cucked in real life: Oh my god, I hate that douchebag! Must be a Temptation alt! :lol:

This wimp is obsessed with me that even when other posters give their opinions he blames it on me. :lol:

Bruh, unlike your band of cowards I don't hide behind the Forum Establishment or my lil clique. I don't like echo chambers and can back my own takes myself.

Temptation

King "Djokovic will easily bodybag Alcaraz" L also claimed that Rassy and me were the same guy only to collect another one of his daily fat L's. :lol: :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

KL after getting cucked in real life: Oh my god, I hate that douchebag! Must be a Temptation alt! :lol:

This wimp is obsessed with me that even when other posters give their opinions he blames it on me. :lol:

Bruh, unlike your band of cowards I don't hide behind the Forum Establishment or my lil clique. I don't like echo chambers and can back my own takes myself.
Temptation doesnt need an army behind....he is the army! :pique1:

Iniesta Ultra

Why do you attempt to troll all the time? Doesn't acting like a rodent ever get tiresome 🤔

gym rat avi vs greatest martial artist of 20th century

One time Ueshiba trolled a young judo champion ignorant who he was and before the judo rat even attempted his attack elderly Ueshiba flipped him to the floor. Judo rat became one his students lol.

Home of Barca Fans