9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He absolutely disappeared against every half decent team in the PL in his Liverpool stint. He had 1 good game against United and 1 against Chelsea in his Liverpool career. In that 31 season most of his goals were against relegation teams especially Norwich who he used to annihilate all the time. Sturridge and Finished Gerrard outperformed him in most of the games vs PL top 6. As a whole, he was extremely good for us but failed to give us the final push(unlike Lewy at Dortmund against a GOATed Bayern team on multiple occasions).

Beautiful goals? He did have many and has an unpredictable South American style of play. And scored some brilliant ones for us.

Lewy is much more elegant and a totally different style. I'd argue he has many beautiful goals too.
But i like Suarez more 😭

Seriously, i had with Suarez more the feeling he can do something out of nothing, youre right that his 31 goals came against worse teams than top4 but still absolutely impressive and he scored agaisnt big teams with Barca (well yeah he had help from Ney and Messi), difficult dude

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hopefully.

Don't think he's finished yet. Too soon imo.

Some of the latest articles from Barca saying that Xavi isn't worried about his form and thinks it's a matter of time before he gets his confidence back.

Felix being close to him will definitely improve his hold up play. Cancelo's service might help with the chances. Let's see.
Yeah Felix will definitely help him and also Cancelo's crosses will help him to score more headers, he will be back soon

Temptation

But i like Suarez more 😭

Seriously, i had with Suarez more the feeling he can do something out of nothing, youre right that his 31 goals came against worse teams than top4 but still absolutely impressive and he scored agaisnt big teams with Barca (well yeah he had help from Ney and Messi), difficult dude
I like him as a player too. Disgusting human being though.

ajnotkeith

This dude subtly inserts his Real Madrid twerks everywhere and is always overcompensating with his repeatitive posts everywhere lmao.

You can literally guess this clown's upcoming post.

Never seen him provide one bit of insight and here he's doing an impression of a Walmart Forum gatekeeper everywhere. :lol:

Caution. His forum companions would be here any second with their template twerks. :lol:
Alright man. All I was saying is you probably should admit Lewa is finished because it reflects worse if he isn't.

If he isn't washed up and he's playing like this.. then its not a good look. That is all.

vuji_31

I think he csn score 20 goals, also it depdnds on xavi, we are currently playing in attack with 8 defenders , 16years old kid and 35 years old veteran.

Haaland would not score anything.

ajnotkeith

I look at these things to see star potential in a youngester

1. PLay style
2. Good looks
3. Cool name worthy of a star
4. Confidence on and off the pitch
5. Hot girlfriend (obviously this fool is too young for that) We will see when he is of age.

Last person who was going to be an undisputed star was Neymar jr.

Those bums like haaland, mbappe i dont even rate.

Yamal is the one
Roque fulfills ALL the star criteria

He is the one

JohnN

Him not scoring enough or missing sitters is one thing.
His overall play has been lacking since before the WC.
which means a honeymoon period when he was good and then the real level as we see it today.
the system is not tailored to his strengths.

Catta

Thinking that Lewa is better than Suarez because of longevity, is the same as thinking that Neymar is better than Ronaldinho.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's done a bit of a tell-all yesterday

Mostly Polish NT and Polish football stuff, but some Barca-relevant bits
TL;DR takeaways
- at this stage of his career he feels he doesnt think he'll improve, but has nothing to prove to anyone and primary thing to him is to enjoy every match (you get the gist eh...)
- (probably old news) performed the best in preaseason club fitness tests
- thinks Yamal is big time and hasnt seen anyone like it in a long time at this age, but thinks it's too early for him to be in 1st team, reckons should enjoy his childhood
- doesnt know how much longer he'll play for NT but he'll decide before Euro
- when asked if he wants to retire in weaker league or in a top team, said he'll decide in a given moment. says he's happy with the contract he has

Nazario1985

One thing he is right about, LL is one boring hell of a league
Most teams have no cutting edge.

Even RM & FCB don't look good.

ajnotkeith

He's done a bit of a tell-all yesterday

Mostly Polish NT and Polish football stuff, but some Barca-relevant bits
TL;DR takeaways
- at this stage of his career he feels he doesnt think he'll improve, but has nothing to prove to anyone and primary thing to him is to enjoy every match (you get the gist eh...)
- (probably old news) performed the best in preaseason club fitness tests
- thinks Yamal is big time and hasnt seen anyone like it in a long time at this age, but thinks it's too early for him to be in 1st team, reckons should enjoy his childhood
- doesnt know how much longer he'll play for NT but he'll decide before Euro
- when asked if he wants to retire in weaker league or in a top team, said he'll decide in a given moment. says he's happy with the contract he has
Enjoy every match, nothing to prove...

Sounds like retirement talk.

Certainly not the tune he was singing when he came here talking about the Ballon'Dor.

Home of Barca Fans