9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Thinking that Lewa is better than Suarez because of longevity, is the same as thinking that Neymar is better than Ronaldinho.
Yeah except Lewy had a better peak too.

Winner of sextuple with topscorer and POTT in every tournament and best player itw by far for 2 years. As the undisputed main man with worse service(Peak Messi and Neymar FFS). Had Messi Ronaldo level numbers in his peak. Would have broken CR7's CL best season record if he got the 3 extra games you normally have.

Suarez, despite being fed by Ney and Messi couldn't score many in the CL.

Suarez having a better peak is peak double L liga fan delusion and emotional bullshit. :lol:

Just say "I love Luis more" lol.

Nazario1985

Where did he say that?

In the interview with the polish journo he said two main things :

-He doesn't have support at times in Xavi's Barcelona attack
-La Liga is not offensive and attractive. Spanish referees KILL the league

I think ESPN is the one who translated it first can't find the posts

Blackened

Yeah except Lewy had a better peak too.

Winner of sextuple with topscorer and POTT in every tournament and best player itw by far for 2 years. As the undisputed main man with worse service(Peak Messi and Neymar FFS). Had Messi Ronaldo level numbers in his peak. Would have broken CR7's CL best season record if he got the 3 extra games you normally have.

Suarez, despite being fed by Ney and Messi couldn't score many in the CL.

Suarez having a better peak is peak double L liga fan delusion and emotional bullshit. :lol:

Just say "I love Luis more" lol.
Ludicrous. Lewandowski couldnt do what Luis did for Liverpool in his last season. Suarez was considerably better dribbler, passer, playmaker, freekick taker, long-range shooter, more agile, scored all sorts of acrobatic goals Lewy couldnt score in his dreams. The only argument that works for Lewy is statistics. Yes, he has scored a boatload of goals but he is way more reliant on his team mates than Luisito was. The eye factor doesnt lie: just because Suarez (and Barca in general) under achieved in Europe after 2015, he was a considerably better footballer.

Temptation

Lewandowski has scored plenty of Acrobatic goals, volleys, headers and even overhead kicks(unlike Suarez). Lewandowski's flexibility and fitness has been on a different level always.

You're just a hater bruv.

Blackened

Lewandowski has scored plenty of Acrobatic goals, volleys, headers and even overhead kicks(unlike Suarez). Lewandowski's flexibility and fitness has been on a different level always.

You're just a hater bruv.
I know what Im talking about. And Lewandowski was excellent in his prime. In fact, Id rank Lewy as the third best striker of the last 10-15 years. Above the likes of Cavani, Aguero and Higuain but behind the two of Suarez and Benzema.

Temptation

Fun fact: Even in his absolute peak playing for the most watched and loved trio ever(MSN), in 2015 Lewy finished above Suarez in B D or rankings. :lol: :lol:

Temptation

At least they're cohesive, unlike this exhibition of unhinged :lol:

Your entire posting history since 2022 is basically trying to get one up on me. :lol:

You start with your weird personal insults and then act holier than thou when someone inevitably reciprocates after a point. Zero self awareness. :lol:

Temptation

Been parroting OG's lines like the second act you are and then foaming at the mouth about originality.

Classic Tempdrew Tate :lol:
It's not OG's line. It's just your salient trait.

On numerous occasions I have acted as the bigger man and extended an olive branch towards you but you retreat to your gatekeeping forum cop ways every time.

You deserve it.

Saladin

He sucks donkey ass to the fullest. Tigrinho will eat every minute come January, if Xavi had even the slightest of pea-sized balls.

Home of Barca Fans