9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

117303895_235982710852680_6444032843408231365_n.jpg

+1000

Thats disrespectful to the bundesliga, and also take into consideration they have 4 fewer games, which makes up for the fact its a bit worse league.

Its not really about the league though, put Bayern in the PL and they would still destroy most teams, put Lewa in a PL-team than his end product probably takes a hit.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One thing what I always see on him is the fire in his eyes to score goals. He moves like crazy in the box to get the ball. You dont see this ball off movement from Suarez or Messi.

Marshall D Teach

Seems a lot better in big games this season.

Although Setien's Barca doesn't count as a big game.

Ballon d'or will be between him and Neymar probably. Whoever wins on Sunday gets it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Seems a lot better in big games this season.

Although Setien's Barca doesn't count as a big game.

ImO its because Bayern dominating too much. He scored the 6-2 againstt Barca and the 3-0 against Lyon when the matches were nearly over while missing in each match 2x 100% chances. But as I said I like his attitude to run 90min to score a goal and not to go down at 75% when the team leads.

olivis

That's really stupid. The guy scored 5 goals and 6 assists against Chelsea and Tottenham in THREE games, considering he was rested the 2nd game against Tottenham. I hate BPL fans like that. Aubameyang isn't scoring any less than he was in Germany despite playing for a worse team, out of position.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Try living in a country full of PL fans. They think football started in 1992, doesn't exist outside this country, and to be a great you got do it in the PL 😂

Last edited:

Yannik

That's really stupid. The guy scored 5 goals and 6 assists against Chelsea and Tottenham in THREE games, considering he was rested the 2nd game against Tottenham. I hate BPL fans like that. Aubameyang isn't scoring any less than he was in Germany despite playing for a worse team, out of position.

It's the same arguments with Messi. If teams like (prime) Barca or Bayern were to play PL, they'd dominate there aswell. Since the end of the era of Utd, the PL always lacked some sort of super-team and their record in Europe showed that. City and Liverpool are the closest to that and they are immediately 10 tiers above the rest in the league. Liverpool could've easily smashed point records, had they still given a fuck after the title was confirmed. If Messi played for City, he'd probably score even more given the teammates he has there.

Morten

It's the same arguments with Messi. If teams like (prime) Barca or Bayern were to play PL, they'd dominate there aswell. Since the end of the era of Utd, the PL always lacked some sort of super-team and their record in Europe showed that. City and Liverpool are the closest to that and they are immediately 10 tiers above the rest in the league. Liverpool could've easily smashed point records, had they still given a fuck after the title was confirmed. If Messi played for City, he'd probably score even more given the teammates he has there.

Prime Barca would tear up the PL, and Messi would have scored his 50+ goals there as well.
I mean we all saw how "well" the top teams like Arsenal and United did against them(though Chelsea was actually a difficult match-up for Barca for some reason), why would mid-table sides do any better? Makes no sense.

JohnN

Prime Barca would tear up the PL, and Messi would have scored his 50+ goals there as well.
I mean we all saw how "well" the top teams like Arsenal and United did against them(though Chelsea was actually a difficult match-up for Barca for some reason), why would mid-table sides do any better? Makes no sense.

Chelsea was really good but they had to give more than their best. This wouldn't happen on a regular league Season.

olivis

Totally agree with this. England's European record the past decade isn't at all impressive,yet they'd always boast about being the best.

Despite Real winning most often due to a variety of reasons, the three strongest clubs the past decade were us, Real and Bayern by quite a distance. English clubs never scared me. Atletico more than any English club. They've caught up slightly now, but even when they were rock bottom they'd always yell they were the best. Can't stand bpl fans.

Peak Barca and peak Bayern would eat that competition alive.

Morten

Totally agree with this. England's European record the past decade isn't at all impressive,yet they'd always boast about being the best.

Despite Real winning most often due to a variety of reasons, the three strongest clubs the past decade were us, Real and Bayern by quite a distance. English clubs never scared me. Atletico more than any English club. They've caught up slightly now, but even when they were rock bottom they'd always yell they were the best. Can't stand bpl fans.

Peak Barca and peak Bayern would eat that competition alive.

Shoot-out to Juve too, they werent as good as the other teams mentioned, but they did make 2 CL finals, a bit unlucky to meet such strong teams.

Home of Barca Fans