9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

Kane has thoroughly exposed this lad and his Bayernliga exploits/"records"

Kane may or may not break Lewandowski's scoring record this season, but i think for sure he will break combined goals and assists, he already has nearly as many assists as Lewandowski did in his record season.

fergus90

Kane is probably the best passer of the ball in that Bayern squad. Some of the long balls he sprays over the top for Coman & Sane to run on to are fantastic.

serghei

Sometimes, he acts as if he's playing for some superb team that is gonna bring the ball perfectly for him just to push it in. He is supposed to be the star attacker, he needs to do much more than just expect perfect service.

If he's gonna bring some coin in the coffer, good transfer still. Next summer, he's an ideal sell to Arabia.

Porque

Leads our team in LaLiga for both goals and assists. Says the extent of the issues our attack has been having this season thus far.

Did look decent in spurts earlier in the season when Frenkie was around, so hopefully everything picks up again now that de Cog is back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He does fall down too easily for someone who is that fit. I am kinda surprised but then again when I see him Tiktok...

Home of Barca Fans