9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messi983

What is clear is that Robert's desire to win and convince remains intact in his second season at Barça and Lewandowski places the date on which he could hang up his boots very far away. "I don't think about what I've already won or what I've already done. I still have that feeling and that passion inside me. I think I can still play football for three or four years, because physically I feel very good," he says.

:troll::troll::troll:

Temptation

What is clear is that Robert's desire to win and convince remains intact in his second season at Barça and Lewandowski places the date on which he could hang up his boots very far away. "I don't think about what I've already won or what I've already done. I still have that feeling and that passion inside me. I think I can still play football for three or four years, because physically I feel very good," he says.

:troll::troll::troll:

I read somewhere that he wants to end his career in Europe. Earlier, he had planned to end it in the MLS but now, he would prefer playing in Europe for more seasons to come.

CatalinR10

clint-cringe-gif.786415

Morten

Lewa was never particulary fast, but now he gets outrun even while having a head start, i guess "physically very good" is relative.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewa was never particulary fast, but now he gets outrun even while having a head start, i guess "physically very good" is relative.

think he has the same passion like Ronaldo, both dont want to accept that they have become a lot slower. If i would have been a professional player i would rather be a bench player in a top5 league than going to weaker leagues and a starter but you cant say that to superstars like Lewa, Ronaldo, Messi or neymar :unsure:

ajnotkeith

Get the hell out of here.
Imagine whining about service when you miss a sitter every game.

It's not even the bad performances but the fact that he blames the team and others for his own failings is really nasty, just get out, go to Saudi Arabia.

Home of Barca Fans