9 - Robert Lewandowski

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lower cost per year. Rumours about Saudi but can see Lewy being more of an MLS guy. Curious to how much we could get though.
Get for him? Are you serious??? We won't get shit, almost nobody is stupid enough to pay for a +30 year old player - we paid 50m for a 34 year old and gave him a 5 year contract :ROFLMAO: Fuck me, that was some stupid shit - Greasman and Cou transfers least made SOME sense on paper (but yeah we overpaid MASSIVELY for Cou) before they arrived, Lewa transfer didn't make sense to anybody. Bayern laughed their asses of lol...

Andresito

Staff member
Get for him? Are you serious??? We won't get shit, almost nobody is stupid enough to pay for a +30 year old player - we paid 50m for a 34 year old and gave him a 5 year contract :ROFLMAO: Fuck me, that was some stupid shit - Greasman and Cou transfers least made SOME sense on paper (but yeah we overpaid MASSIVELY for Cou) before they arrived, Lewa transfer didn't make sense to anybody. Bayern laughed their asses of lol...
Saudi Arabia is our only hope.

Messigician

Top scorer in Bundesliga so far (with 2 other players), wonderfull player. He's deadly in front of goal, reminds me a little about Henke Larsson. As with all other Dortmund players, I hope he stays and they become stronger - Dortmund really brings out a smile on my face :p
Now Zeni and Lewa are bitter old men

Blackened

During his eight years with Bayern, only won one CL while bottling it several times, most notably in 2018. Had Bayern signed Edinson Cavani or Gonzalo Higuain instead of Lewy, they'd won at least two more.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

During his eight years with Bayern, only won one CL while bottling it several times, most notably in 2018. Had Bayern signed Edinson Cavani or Gonzalo Higuain instead of Lewy, they'd won at least two more.

In 2018 against Zidane Madrid with Kroos,Modric, Ronaldo is bottling for you? 🤣

Most of the time he scored when Bayern was beaten by a team so it was not really his fault, Messi won it 1 time in 12 years but maybe Barca/Psg would have won it more with Cavani or Arnautovic 🤣🤣

Home of Barca Fans