9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

He had some terrible performances for them too vs. Porto for example.

Even Messi with the biggest carry job I have seen in the CL couldn't pull us through to the final with our band of idiots. Just not something you can win on your own with so many players and other factors involved.

True, last season at Juve he had ceased to be a big-game player, scoring mostly in Serie-A, the moment was gone.

Messi was let down hard in 18/19 by his team, just pulling that free kick vs Liverpool was insane enough, not to mention rest of the plays he made.

xXKonan

Despite the stick Bale got for loving golf more than his own actual job, he was far more clutch than CR7 was in the CL finals when they played together.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bale was crazy clutch for Real Madrid, but was injured so much and a bit of weirdo or loner that their fans hated him regardless :lol:

Morten

I don't take that "Wales, Golf, Madrid, in that order"-stuff all too seriously, but then, many are a lot more passionate about football than i am, so i can understand why they were mad.

JamDav1982

Of course WC is tough to win, but only when its not rigged with imaginary penalties in every match, for touching the head of Messi for example 😀😀😀 Everybody bar Messi fans saw it. This forum is the only place where people think Argentina won fairly and Messi was playing some good football, bro was just scoring penalties.

He was insane footballer until 2019 summer and one of the best 10 in 2019-2021, but after that he is average at best. His PR is what is keeping you in the delusion that he is still great.

Fake news.. all pens were correct and they won exactly 2 games when penalties helped them on way and conceded more penalties than opposition in final.

Portugal have scored same number of penalties as Argentina in last two tournaments... and gone out early both times.

Try again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't take that "Wales, Golf, Madrid, in that order"-stuff all too seriously, but then, many are a lot more passionate about football than i am, so i can understand why they were mad.

He was hated by your fanbase long before that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is not the flex that you think it is, is 1 UCL in 5 seasons not a significant downgrade from 4 in 5 seasons, or even the whole time period, 4 in 9 seasons? Also, always made the semi-finals, no R16-business with CR in the team.

In truth, Ronaldo made a dumb decision leaving, but it hurt RM as well as himself, one super-season by Benzema(and Courtois) don't change that.

Dont try it dude, KL can only answer with insults to facts 🐮

CatalinR10

There has to be some Saudi prince ,who is a huge Barca fan , that won't try to bullshit us with some trash offer for him in the summer , right ?

COPE or HOPE , remains to be seen.

Andresito

Staff member
Alright enough with the off topic. If you want to to continue the discussion copy the quote and post in relevant thread.

Or else.

Home of Barca Fans