9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Of course WC is tough to win, but only when its not rigged with imaginary penalties in every match, for touching the head of Messi for example ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Everybody bar Messi fans saw it. This forum is the only place where people think Argentina won fairly and Messi was playing some good football, bro was just scoring penalties.

He was insane footballer until 2019 summer and one of the best 10 in 2019-2021, but after that he is average at best. His PR is what is keeping you in the delusion that he is still great.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

> Complains about the forum being "biased" and "delusional"

> Is a RM fanboy who actively registered here. Ain't nobody told you to sign up on a Barca forum

What a deranged bozo :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Also, blame Messi for barca losing 8-2 to bayern while also advocating that footy is a team sport.

Well, you can say the same to some messi fanboys who do the same about other players, especially KL has this illness to see football like tennis, guy will probably never understand it ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

KingLeo10

Well, you can say the same to some messi fanboys who do the same about other players, especially KL has this illness to see football like tennis, guy will probably never understand it ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

:lol: :lol:

Aren't you the donkey who was saying "Juve will 100% win CL in 18-19 because they have Ronaldo". Or that RM won't win CL without Ronaldo in the next few years after him getting shipped off :lol:

There's shameless and there's you. All that remains is for you to do your daily routine of rocketing head first into CR7's ass or Temp's with that "TEMPTEEEE" you post in threads :lol:

Settle down

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol: :lol:

Aren't you the donkey who was saying "Juve will 100% win CL in 18-19 because they have Ronaldo". Or that RM won't win CL without Ronaldo in the next few years after him getting shipped off :lol:

There's shameless and there's you. All that remains is for you to do your daily routine of rocketing head first into CR7's ass or Temp's with that "TEMPTEEEE" you post in threads :lol:

Settle down

Man i already explained it to you, there is no 100% in this world. I thought they could win it until i saw how bad their midfield declined, it is what it is and it took 5 years for real to win it so i was right in that point ๐Ÿ˜ท

Anyways, dude i go sleep, dont feel good today meow ๐Ÿคง

KingLeo10

Man i already explained it to you, there is no 100% in this world. I thought they could win it until i saw how bad their midfield declined, it is what it is and it took 5 years for real to win it so i was right in that point ๐Ÿ˜ท

This guy is so shameless he thinks we won't catch even the most basic of lies...

RM without CR7: R of 16, R of 16, SF, CL win

Won it in 3 years after they booted the Portuguese bozo...and made a SF before that

CR7 without RM: QF, R of 16, R of 16, R of 16, R of 16

Became a meme for getting dunked on by Ajax, Porto, Lyon and co :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy is so shameless he thinks we won't catch even the most basic of lies...

Won it in 3 years after they booted the Portuguese bozo...and made a SF before that

Dude you just dont want to understand it, last 5 years with CR they won it 4 times, next 5 years without him one time wtf every normal IQ guy would recognize his value but this monkeyman have the arrogance to deny the contribution from the best Cl player of all time while claiming 'PSG will definitely win cl in next 2 years' yeah from final and semifinal to R16 ๐Ÿ˜ญ wasting time to discuss with a guy who is allergic to facts, good night ๐Ÿฎ

KingLeo10

If Ronaldo goes to Juventus, they will be Champions League Winner 18/19 100%

Shameless lying rat. If there was any moderation, you would have been banned a long time ago and on your 5th account here :lol:

KingLeo10

4 Cl's , 2 Leagues , 2 Copa's in this decade that includes a Double . Consistency bitch

This is not world class, its ronaldo class.Thats above world class...
This was Ronaldo vs Spain, a Hattrick against Spain in a world Cup unbelievable
I think nobody will reach CR7
LoL

You must understand that Ronalo is the reason for Cl sucess.Fact.

Takes a special kind to patrol Barca/Juve/United etc. forums with Pirlo, Messi usernames while being dug head first in CR7's ass :lol:

xXKonan

Lewa's legs are cooked and I hope Xavi keeps that in mind still as he did vs Las Palmas that he needs to come off when he's not effective and get Roque as much time as possible to adapt.

Morten

This is not the flex that you think it is, is 1 UCL in 5 seasons not a significant downgrade from 4 in 5 seasons, or even the whole time period, 4 in 9 seasons? Also, always made the semi-finals, no R16-business with CR in the team.

In truth, Ronaldo made a dumb decision leaving, but it hurt RM as well as himself, one super-season by Benzema(and Courtois) don't change that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is not the flex that you think it is, is 1 UCL in 5 seasons not a significant downgrade from 4 in 5 seasons, or even the whole time period, 4 in 9 seasons? Also, always made the semi-finals, no R16-business with CR in the team.

In truth, Ronaldo made a dumb decision leaving, but it hurt RM as well as himself, one super-season by Benzema(and Courtois) don't change that.

He's responding to Fati's old claims of Ronaldo single-handedly winning CLs for his teams.
Ronaldo's own delusion of him being able to do that is why he left a perfect situation for him in Madrid.

Morten

He's responding to Fati's old claims of Ronaldo single-handedly winning CLs for his teams.
Ronaldo's own delusion of him being able to do that is why he left a perfect situation for him in Madrid.

He did? Well then, fati is obviously wrong, we had great individuals in most positions, it was never a one-man performance.

Though, can't really blame Ronaldo too much for buying into his own hype, if Juventus-side was any good, they would at least have made the semi-finals in 18/19, he scored every chance that came his way those knock-outs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He did? Well then, fati is obviously wrong, we had great individuals in most positions, it was never a one-man performance.

Though, can't really blame Ronaldo too much for buying into his own hype, if Juventus-side was any good, they would at least have made the semi-finals in 18/19, he scored every chance that came his way those knock-outs.

He had some terrible performances for them too vs. Porto for example.

Even Messi with the biggest carry job I have seen in the CL couldn't pull us through to the final with our band of idiots. Just not something you can win on your own with so many players and other factors involved.

Home of Barca Fans