9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

We’ve seen how “RL9” fares in tougher leagues. And this is a weak LL too. He would be playing second fiddle to Suarez and Benz in LL’s heyday.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We’ve seen how “RL9” fares in tougher leagues. And this is a weak LL too. He would be playing second fiddle to Suarez and Benz in LL’s heyday.

Its still stronger than Ligue 1 and he is has not the support of MN and Iniesta/Xavi

But why are you always insult barca players to give Benzem compliments 🤣🤣

Temptation

Your growth hormone merchant had 6 league goals in the 6th best European league despite playing for a state funded oil club alongside Mbappe and Neymar.

In Ligue 1's heyday, he'd be second fiddle to Ben Yedder and Radamel Falcao(tbh his personality would be perfect to be a lackey). :lol:

KingLeo10

Your growth hormone merchant had 6 league goals in the 6th best European league despite playing for a state funded oil club alongside Mbappe and Neymar.

In Ligue 1's heyday, he'd be second fiddle to Ben Yedder and Radamel Falcao(tbh his personality would be perfect to be a lackey). :lol:
who mentioned Messi? Talking about “RL9” in relation to his competitor strikers.

This amount of rage and triggered - lol. GOAT has you rattled :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewa: ''My plan is to my play again in Camp Nou, i hope we can play there at the end of this year''

Looks like guy wants to stay next season here....

contract is until June,2026

CatalinR10

GGAlZv9XAAA4PDr

Home of Barca Fans